Am I Out of Control????

QBOE2001

it's not horribly bad, esp. since you cowash often...but i was going to say to consolidate all those packets and the trouble of ripping the pack open and throwing it out and all of that, next time you repurchase you can just buy the bottle.

I thought about that but i wound up getting the packs for 79 cent a piece so you know.....I bought every danged one they had in the store...:look::look::look: It's not my fault someone mis-marked the package at walmart....

QBOE2001

OP I find it impressive that you know exactly what your hair likes. Stocking up on those things is only natural.

Now, a former junkie like me has a bunch of 2nd class products I have to deal with.

I bow down to @empressri and @yaya24.

The only reason why i don't have a stash of many different items is because 4 ladies that I work with and I each buy one item every month, split it 5 ways and try it out. Typically we pick a product line and then try one item from each catagory amongst us. Usually we each end up with 1 or 2 applications of a product. If it works better than what i'm already using then i switch to that product once i've exhausted my stash. If it doesn't work then i pitch it. Since it never really costs me more than a couple of dollars and i never have full size bottles to finish up, I don't feel like I wasted a bunch of stuff.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
The only reason why i don't have a stash of many different items is because 4 ladies that I work with and I each buy one item every month, split it 5 ways and try it out. Typically we pick a product line and then try one item from each catagory amongst us. Usually we each end up with 1 or 2 applications of a product. If it works better than what i'm already using then i switch to that product once i've exhausted my stash. If it doesn't work then i pitch it. Since it never really costs me more than a couple of dollars and i never have full size bottles to finish up, I don't feel like I wasted a bunch of stuff.

This is a GREAT idea. I would love to share some of my products with others like that locally.

QBOE2001

This is a GREAT idea. I would love to share some of my products with others like that locally.

Ask around you may be surprised. My sis in law gave me the idea since her womens group from church started doing basically the same thing with bath and body products i kinda figured why not try it?:grin:

mzsophisticated26

wow thats alot but since those are your staples it does not seem that bad. ... empressi got a major stash. You know who's stash I wanna see Coffee and IdareT..lol..

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
OH my......:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Is it wrong that I am green with envy over all of the goodies in that stash.......??????

I feel faint.....:grin::grin::grin:

empressri is my idol! love it!.:lick:

OP ---- i don't think it's excessive. i buy in bulk when my favs go on sale. I do my own hair care. I stock my hair supplies like any reputable salon would! shooooooot....i'm about to get a fridge for the garage so i can store my natural staples that have a shelf life. that's the only reason i don't have more stuff! i don't want my oils, etc. to go rancid on me. Hairveda prods have a 6, 9 or 12 month shelf life.:nono:

you can't depend on outsiders to give you REAL PERSPECTIVE on hair. you have to come HERE to the board to the ones who understand! HERE YOU ARE HOME:yep:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Nah OP, you're fine. Once you got money to pay your bills and there aren't falling out the front door when you open it, then you're good :yep: Just wondering about the ORS Pak, you know they sell it in the bottle right? Or do you prefer the Pak formulation? I know people were stocking up on the paks because they were still finding them with the old form.

QBOE2001

empressri is my idol! love it!.:lick:

you can't depend on outsiders to give you REAL PERSPECTIVE on hair. you have to come HERE to the board to the ones who understand! HERE YOU ARE HOME:yep:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the comments just came at the wrong time of the month and i was feeling a little emotional so I started worrying unnecessarily. I'm straight now.....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

QBOE2001

Nah OP, you're fine. Once you got money to pay your bills and there aren't falling out the front door when you open it, then you're good :yep: Just wondering about the ORS Pak, you know they sell it in the bottle right? Or do you prefer the Pak formulation? I know people were stocking up on the paks because they were still finding them with the old form.

It was the old formula and the price was seriously right....i'm talking like 79 cent a pack. I bought every last one on the shelf and made them go back in the back and bring me all the rest that they had....I hate when they change formulas on me....i'm such a creature of habit.:grin:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
It was the old formula and the price was seriously right....i'm talking like 79 cent a pack. I bought every last one on the shelf and made them go back in the back and bring me all the rest that they had....I hate when they change formulas on me....i'm such a creature of habit.:grin:

I completely understand :yep: I loooveeed the old formula too, but the paks I find locally are the new formula :(. TBH the new one isn't that different, it doesn't have as much fairy dust as the old, but it's still very good IMO. Maybe you can try it when you get through your current stash.

QBOE2001

I completely understand :yep: I loooveeed the old formula too, but the paks I find locally are the new formula :(. TBH the new one isn't that different, it doesn't have as much fairy dust as the old, but it's still very good IMO. Maybe you can try it when you get through your current stash.

I'm probably gonna be forced to try it by March or so when my stash runs out but man.....not gonna lie.......I'm preparing myself for dissapointment.:ohwell: