Amazon Rainforest condish??????

How lucky are you... I researched all shampoos and conditioners with amazon, amazonia and rainforest in their titles about a year ago and the brand came up. It does have lovely ingredients.

I knew I should have gotten the poo too. I'm going to go back tomorrow and get some. I'm going to use the condish tonight, and will report back.

My TJ's had these back in the summer, along w/a few other products by this company. They have an Oriental one that looks good too.

Oh I love this I got it from TJ Maxx/Marshalls. It's super for detangling or as a final rinse. I agree I also should have picked up the shampoo. I probably will the next time I see it. It replaced Tressemme remoisturize as my rinse out conditioner. I had a review on the old Healthy Textures but all my blog posts are gone :sad:

I love it!! I am 8 weeks post relaxer and it still detangled my hair really well. It also has a nice smell to it. On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the best, I give it a 9, it'll probably be 10 after I relax.

Ok, I went back to TJ Maxx's and picked up a bottle of Anti Aging Shampoo, which has CQ10, Flaxseed oil and Apricot Kernel Oil among other things. I plan on poo'in with it this weekend. I will report back in on how it does or doesn't do. Here is another link about it:

http://icinatural.com/index.html

Last edited:
Mine didn't have it...It didn't have much of anything, to be truthful. I was very disappointed. I wonder if Marshall's has it as normally they carry the same overstock or discontinued products.

Hey Coffee where R U with that shampoo report? LOL, I have been putting this in and out of my cart for the past month and a half. I really liked the fact the poo begans with oils so I thought it would be really good, but was too afraid to try it and it end up taking up space I don't have left.

Hey Coffee where R U with that shampoo report? LOL, I have been putting this in and out of my cart for the past month and a half. I really liked the fact the poo begans with oils so I thought it would be really good, but was too afraid to try it and it end up taking up space I don't have left.
:arrowup:

Where are you finding yours, I went to my TJ Maxx last night in a suburb of ATL and they didn't have anything. (well I got some great bath products though!!)

Coffee where do you live.... I hope they are just slow getting this down to ATL and it's still on it's wayl...

Where are you finding yours, I went to my TJ Maxx last night in a suburb of ATL and they didn't have anything. (well I got some great bath products though!!)

Coffee where do you live.... I hope they are just slow getting this down to ATL and it's still on it's wayl...

I am in Mesa, AZ:drunk:.

Philly, we get all the goodies :grin:

Ladies I kid you not, the shampoo is awesome!! Like the conditioner, my hair melted when I lathered up. For it not to have any sulfates, it lathers really well. I give it a 10 out of 10. I am 8 weeks post relaxer!!

Last edited:
My problem is finding a shampoo that won't tangle my hair. I love my Matrix shampoo but it still gets tangled. Did you experience any tangles with this shampoo?

My problem is finding a shampoo that won't tangle my hair. I love my Matrix shampoo but it still gets tangled. Did you experience any tangles with this shampoo?

Considering that I am 8 weeks post relaxer, it detangled really well!!

Back