Amillion!Thx for the brilliant rollar set steps..

I've been following them ever since your post and dare I say it, last night my rollar set was pretty good if I say so myself /images/graemlins/smirk.gif In the beginning I used all covers but used approx 80% pins so I'm getting there and it came out taught too! NOT as taught as the Domnicans salons but heck is that possible? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got the perfect row down the back, and the 2 rows down the sides of the head. Thanks again for your post. Its helped me get used to using pins and rollars again (not just covers all over).

Now if I could get it as sleek as the Dominican salons..... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

A

AmilLion

/images/graemlins/smile.gif no problem BRH. I'm soo proud of you!!!!!!!!!

The way I usually get it as smooth as the Dominicans' actually using a fine tooth comb and or I'll leave the hair really soaked with water when I spray on my leave in conditioner. I find this is when my hair is the straightest and I can basically mold it to however I would like.

Why to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nita4

Okay, I use the covers...where do you use the pins? Between roller and scalp?? Do these hold better? Because I notice that my covers seem to streatch out of shape kind of...wouldn't the pins burn your scalp under a dryer?? I think I read where someone had this problem before...but it would eliminate the crease the covers put into your hair...Hummmm I'll give it a try.

sweetcocoa

Sorry to butt in...I use both. I picked up a tip here for 'stretched' tops from another poster..storing the top inside the roller. It works like a charm. I don't have a problem with the creases because I place the top more towards the center rather than the top of the roller, then secure the roller with a pin or silver clip. I use the pins with my side rollers and the rollers that are extra jumbo...but I still secure the roller to my head with the silver clips.