And I thought my hair problems were bad...

WomanlyCharm

I know we've discussed the issue of women of all races having problems with their hair. What happened to a white friend of mine reminded me of a valuable lesson:

It's been a couple of weeks since I saw her...she's always had beautiful, thick blond hair that was close to brastrap. It was like a healthy cloud. :)
Now it's dark brown in a cropped cut above her ears. :eek:

Her stylist was out of town, she went to someone he reccomended...and that person didn't apply hair color properly, her hair was burned and broke off in massive handfuls. She finally had to cut it all.

If that had been me...you all would have been hearing the story of how I burned a salon to the ground on CNN.

Morral of the story...never let just anyone touch your hair.

WomanlyCharm said:
If that had been me...you all would have been hearing the story of how I burned a salon to the ground on CNN.

That is very funny lol, you have me dieing

That's so true. Often I hear remarks by black folks that white people have no reason to walk around with their hair tangled and dry. All I can do to that is shake my head. no one should walk around with their hair tangled and dry no matter what the race is. I know for African Americans dryness is a universal issue, but that doesn't excuse us from neglecting our hair either.

I really hope her hair grows back healthy.

WomanlyCharm said:
I know we've discussed the issue of women of all races having problems with their hair. What happened to a white friend of mine reminded me of a valuable lesson:

It's been a couple of weeks since I saw her...she's always had beautiful, thick blond hair that was close to brastrap. It was like a healthy cloud. :)
Now it's dark brown in a cropped cut above her ears. :eek:

Her stylist was out of town, she went to someone he reccomended...and that person didn't apply hair color properly, her hair was burned and broke off in massive handfuls. She finally had to cut it all.

Morral of the story...never let just anyone touch your hair.
:lachen:I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT! :lachen:

Back