Andre Walker new product line -OPRAH hair

bunny101

Andre walker who has done Oprah's hair for 25 years just came out with own product line. This was one of Oprahs favorite things on her favorite things show this morning... It is $65..not sure if I will get it ... but wanted to let the LHC family know.

Andre Walker Products

lux10023

thnx^^ $65 is not bad for the entire set--i may just pick it up and try it..

eta---will def take a look at the ingredients..andre..aint gonna jack my tresses up..:lol:
but O does have beautifulllllllllll thick hairrr...

Last edited:

MRJ1972

Let me go take a peek at his line!

ETA......

**HAIR EXPERTS**:look:....Is this product beneficial to natural hair...specifically at 4b. **I want hair like Ofrawh!!! **LOL

Last edited:

Glib Gurl

Oooh, that hair makeup looks interesting . . . I wonder how long it takes before the color washes out . . . .

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Hmm...I was looking for something to give my hair for Christmas! :giggle: I may try some of his products out! I love Oprah's hair :love:

Last edited:

bronzebomb

Oprah has always had nice hair. Don't be fooled by Andre Walker's new line. Keratin should not be the last ingredient! He ain't getting my money! heck, eat salmon and spinach...and work out (that's my new hair reggie!)

Pompous Blue

Oprah has always had nice hair. Don't be fooled by Andre Walker's new line. Keratin should not be the last ingredient! He ain't getting my money! heck, eat salmon and spinach...and work out (that's my new hair reggie!)
Agreed....he won't be getting my money 'cause Oprah's hair is long and luscious. Yeah, she's a good, walking advertisement for him.

Keratin Conditioner - Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Purified Water, Polyquaternium-11, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol (Aquaxyl), Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin (KERATEC™ IFP-HMW), Polyquaternium 7, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

I don't know what half this stuff is; so it won't be going on my natural hair!

MizAvalon

Didn't Oprah say "it took him 25 years but he finally did it" or something? If it took him 25 years to make these products than what has he been using on her for the past 25 years? Unless he had his own special mixes just for her?

dm81

Didn't Oprah say "it took him 25 years but he finally did it" or something? If it took him 25 years to make these products than what has he been using on her for the past 25 years? Unless he had his own special mixes just for her?

When my mom told me about his line....I said the same thing "What has he been using in Oprah's hair all this time"....probably Pantene....:lol:. I'll stick to my stuff until I hear some reviews.

shunta

Preach, sista!!:lol: I agree with your entire post!!

Lucia

Oprah's DNA gave her that hair. Andre better quit. I wish him luck though.

:lachen:

Thanks. That and protective styling. He wasn't in anybody's kitchen mixing a special concoction for Oprah' s hair.

yeah we all know she's been wearing wigs, half wigs, braids for years and growing her hair underneath. Andre's not slick we know about good haircare that's what makes your hair healthy, then long. Let's be real most of us got to longer lengths on cheap products.

ThickHair

Oprah had nice hair before Andre, her momma and daddy gave her that hair. Andre helped out, but I hope some uninformed ladies don't believe for once second if they us Andre's products they will have hair like Oprah. If they do, I sure do feel sorry for them.

HauteHippie

I saw this on the Oprah's Favorite Things episode. I may try one of the products out, but not the set. I think it was a leave-in. I have to check out the ingredients though.

EllePixie

Did you see the ingredients for that stupid oil?! It's like - Cone, Cone, Argan Oil, Fragrance...and it's $35 for 3.38oz!!! That's tomfoolery.

Tiye

Oprah had nice hair before Andre, her momma and daddy gave her that hair. Andre helped out, but I hope some uninformed ladies don't believe for once second if they us Andre's products they will have hair like Oprah. If they do, I sure do feel sorry for them.

As for what her momma and daddy gave her - that's a claim she could ride on till she was about 25. Having as much hair as she does at her age is more so about maintenance than genetics. And for what it's worth, I do have hair that's kinda like Oprah's so I'm interested. :)

NaturallyGraceful

I'm gonna pass on this one.

Oprah has been doing protective styling for a while now, so it's no wonder why she has the length she has & I agree that genetics gave her thick hair & the ability to grow it.

I have a 50something year old aunt who has thick long ropes beneath her wig too, and she's in no way particular about any product line or spending a lot of money.

Hiding your hair is the truth.

MizAvalon

I wonder why she cut her hair? It's a lot shorter than it was last year. I just noticed that recently.

Vashti

Did you see the ingredients for that stupid oil?! It's like - Cone, Cone, Argan Oil, Fragrance...and it's $35 for 3.38oz!!! That's tomfoolery.

This always cracks me up! A lot of money for some cheap product with a few drops of "sanctified, rare moonrock oil". You can usually get the pure thing for so much cheaper if you know where to look.

CurlyMoo

No thanks! I'm still mad at his hair typing system that's so popular. Shame for him putting 4's on the botton hmp!

Lucia

you can get pure aragan oil for less what a rip off!!!
I bet Andre's laughing his way to the bank.