Charz

Sinister Minister
InternationalKissingDay.jpg

Free Shipping and Free Lippy Pucker Promotion

Offer ends midnight 31st of August 2009

* Valid on orders of £60 British Pounds or more *
* All Goodies must ship together *
* Goodies entitled to Free Shipping will be shipped via Royal Mail's*
*Standard Airmail outside the UK and Royal Mail First Class post within the UK *
*Standard Airmail and First Class post are not tracked or traced*
* Entire order must be shipped to ONE single address *
* Offer NOT valid on previous purchase orders or bulk order purchases *
*Offer NOT valid against/with other promotional offers*
* Customers are responsible for all shipping costs of returned Goodies *
* Offer is NOT valid on out-of-stock Goodies or cancelled orders *
* Our promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time with or without notice *
* https://anitagrant.com reserves the right to choose the best possible shipping carrier *
*One Free Peppermint Pucker® per order - sub total must be over £20 British Pounds*

Shipping is usually what deters us ladies from trying her products!

Happy Shopping!

growth2come

Thanks...I have never shopped from them...and not that I am going to spend £60. They do have a few things I would like to try.

Eisani

There's a currency converter on the site. This sounds yummy. Only hang-up: No tracking :ohwell: Can't risk that if I'm spending over $100 on prods.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
^^You are so funny! Didn't you just combine an order with some other folks? Let me get on there and see if I want anything first.

tailormade84

its not the shipping that stops me from buying her products.....its her prices...:look:

other than that, good luck ladies! i hope you spend your money well!!!:grin::grin::grin:

growth2come

I am thinking of trying the Creamy Café Latte seeing as my twist outs are never as smooth and could use a bit of moisture as I do them. I was going to try the Rhassoul Deep Condish Cubes but I think I will opt for the goodies sampler which seems like a bargain with all the good bits without pushing my budget....charzboss this is so naughty of you...just when I was thinking that I have to curb my spending on hair prods you do THIS?!:rolleyes:

BostonMaria

There's a currency converter on the site. This sounds yummy. Only hang-up: No tracking :ohwell: Can't risk that if I'm spending over $100 on prods.

I was all gung ho until I saw this post. I can't risk no tracking on a package coming in from England.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I was all gung ho until I saw this post. I can't risk no tracking on a package coming in from England.

I know,right? I be spending money like I'm rich but I'm not. I think I will sit this one out. Besides I need products to call my name and nothing on that site is calling my name. Sorry Char & Ronnie :nono:.

Ronnieaj

^^Don't even worry. I checked and checked and nothing is really speaking to me either. I think I'm gonna stick with what I've already got coming.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Can you not email them and ask for international signed for shipping cost thats only about £3-5 on top of your normal postage to have that a little peace of mind.
'

Thats a good idea.

Ha in all actuality I don't really need anything from her site. I already have my staple shampoo bars from CV. I have rhassoul clay so I don't need the deep conditioner. All the oils seem a little pointless to me, when I have good old castor and olive oil.

I just wanted to let yall know.

Anyways the 6th of July is during my no buy.

Got to go stock up this weekend tho!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I've been waiting to try her products since before she even got the site running. I don't know if I'll buy though. I just got my huge order from KBB. How much is 60 pounds?

Lyoness

Thanks for posting.. I don't know whether to take advantage or not myself.. when there isn't an offer I wait so long for my products to arrive seeing as they're handmade.. I dred to think how long I'd be waiting for if everyone orders what I have my eyes on!!!!!

CocoaCurly

View attachment 37282

Offer ends midnight 31st of August 2009

* Goodies entitled to Free Shipping will be shipped via Royal Mail's*
*Standard Airmail outside the UK and Royal Mail First Class post within the UK *
*Standard Airmail and First Class post are not tracked or traced*
* Our promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time with or without notice *
* https://anitagrant.com reserves the right to choose the best possible shipping carrier *
*One Free Peppermint Pucker® per order - sub total must be over £20 British Pounds*

Shipping is usually what deters us ladies from trying her products!

Happy Shopping!

Hi ladies
My name is Anita Grant (I used CocoaCurly because someone else took AnitaGrant and AnitaG - :look: )

Anyway, one of my customers informed me of this thread so I thought I would stop by answer your questions and hopefully be of some assistance.
You could also get a hold of me on Twitter as well - http://twitter.com/anitagrantltd

The free shipping is as follows:
Offer starts the 3rd of July and ends midnight the 31st of August 2009

*Orders between £60 and £150 British Pounds ship
Standard Airmail outside the UK & Royal Mail First Class within the UK *

*Orders over £150 British Pounds will ship via
UPS (United Parcel Service) FREE OF CHARGE
weight must be under 3 kilograms*

*Standard Airmail and First Class post are not tracked or traced.*
*UPS is a tracked service*

The amendments were being made as I put up the offer so you may have copied and pasted before I had a chance to upload the text in it's entirety.
Humble apologies for this.

I've hired 1 more lovely lady named Ashlea who helps with the logistics so the 10 day business turn around time has halved to 5 business days. In some cases we manage to get goodies out to customers within 48 hours.

My business is growing (many thanks to you all) and we are taking little steps to improve our service for our customers. (who in turn are my managers as I see it - it's you who I report to. You all tell me when things are good, bad or indifferent. :yep:)

Although I am mixing like mad I do like to spend time communicating with customers as I rarely get a chance to these days.

So please forgive me if I've come in to this thread unannounced. I just wanted to be of some assistance & hope I have been.
If you have any queries please email or call - my staff and I will only be to happy to help.

Must get mixing.
All the best
Anita

Eisani

So to get the free shipping via UPS w/tracking, one would have to spend almost $250.:giveup: Even a die hard PJ has her limits, as tempted as I am.

Thank you for the clarification. Off to window shop. Again lol.

CocoaCurly

So to get the free shipping via UPS w/tracking, one would have to spend almost $250.:giveup: Even a die hard PJ has her limits, as tempted as I am.

Thank you for the clarification. Off to window shop. Again lol.

You're welcome!

Please don't give up - all hope is not lost.

Other options:
  • I do offer a range of samples for you to evaluate.
  • You could also club together with others and make one massive purchase.
  • This is what a lot of my US, Canadian and Australian customers do.
  • There will be more promotions and special offers coming soon.
  • Not to mention competitions with some well known bloggers, as well.
The last one was with Curly Nikki

Do continue to window shop at anitagrant.com - you never know - one or a few of my goodies may just take your fancy.

All the best
Anita

empressri

I just placed a bulk order but got samples of the oils. Since I know I'll love the oils I'll use this promo to get full sizes, yeah baby!

rosalindb

Free shipping extended to end of September 2009 on orders of £60 or more

Offer starts the 3rd of July and has been extended until midnight the 30th of September 2009

*Orders between £60 and £150 British Pounds ship
Standard Airmail outside the UK & Royal Mail First Class within the UK *

*Orders OVER £150 British Pounds will ship via
UPS (United Parcel Service) FREE OF CHARGE*
weight must be under 3 kilograms

*Standard Airmail and First Class post are not tracked or traced.*
*UPS is a tracked service*

empressri

I have more stuff coming now. Couldn't resist full sizes of her oils! I got samples on my last bulk order and damned if that monoi de tahiti wasn't just SCREAMING at me!

redecouvert

girl,my third order is on its way and I am going to place a last one before the promo ends...
I loooove AG products! Her vanilla oils smell amaaaaaaaaaaazing

Salsarisma

Hello Beautifuls!
WOW!
...why was I not on here before now?

A very dear friend told me to sign up and I do have an account here on LHCF but I forgot my username and password so I had to sign up again.

We are offering Free Shipping until the end of May 2010 plus you can also enter a competition to win £100GBP/$150 USD approximately worth of Anita Grant Goodies.

Must get back to work.
Have a brilliant day all!

I'm ordering right now!!!! Yay for free shipping!