Another Newbie coming out of hiding

Leeda.the.Paladin

Hey ladies! I've been lurking here since before I BC'd back in April and have finally taken the plunge to become a subscribed member.

I've learned a lot from you all and hope to learn a lot more. I am a reluctant product junkie ( "This is the last one, I promise!" :grin: ) and am trying to get my hair at least back to shoulder length, preferably longer.

I look forward to posting here!

Angkin73

Hey ladies! I've been lurking here since before I BC'd back in April and have finally taken the plunge to become a subscribed member.

I've learned a lot from you all and hope to learn a lot more. I am a reluctant product junkie ( "This is the last one, I promise!" :grin: ) and am trying to get my hair at least back to shoulder length, preferably longer.

:bounceline:
Welcome!!!

Welcome! I just came out of hiding yesterday! Good luck on your journey!

:bouncy:
Welcome!!!

Rapunzel*

i love your hair

welcome newbiee

chocolatechiq

I lurked about a year ago, then I signed up about a month ago.

I did a BC at the end of July last year and used some of Sistaslick's advice to grow out my hair. I got kinda lazy the last few months and a friend mentioned the site again so I came back.

I tried to take some pictures last week but I kept getting part of my head, I am going to take some pictures in a couple of weeks when I after my perm, it's been about 11 weeks since I had a perm.

I am trying the ayurvedic method for the last week and a half. I alternate between that and the CW every 2 - 3 days.