Another Newbie coming out of lurk mode .....I have progress pics

Tonya T

Hello Ladies,
I've been lurking since 07 and I've decided to come out of hiding to share my progress with you ladies.

I became a DIYer back in 07 due to relocation and I couldn't find a hairdresser I liked. I did some googling and that's when I came across this site and Healthy Textures. I've learned so much from you ladies and I must say my hair has improved tremendously with the information I have received from this site. So, thank you ladies.

Hello Ladies,
I've been lurking since 07 and I've decided to come out of hiding to share my progress with you ladies.

I became a DIYer back in 07 due to relocation and I couldn't find a hairdresser I liked. I did some googling and that's when I came across this site and Healthy Textures. I've learned so much from you ladies and I must say my hair has improved tremendously with the information I have received from this site. So, thank you ladies.

Get it girl..with all that hair!:yep:

Hello Ladies,

Very nice... heck... I'd be happy with your BEFORE hair!!!

Welcome. You have made some great progress!!! I hope we haen't turned you into a PJ "product junkie".

:look: Who me noooooooo :lachen: In the beginning I was. I was so overwhelmed I want to try EVERY product every time I saw a healthy head post in a thread. I wanted LONG hair NOW lol. But I learned how to be patient and only use what my hair loves. I only use 3 product lines now.

Back