another newbie

twin1

Hello everyone. Seems like the newbies are coming out of the woodworks, although I feel as if I have been part of the family for about 6 months now since that's how long I've been lurking. Anyway, just want you guys to know that your advice and knowledge has really turned my hair around and I am well on may way to a healthy head of hair after years and years of believing that I should leave haircare to the hair experts (hairdressers). Yeah right. I had to learn the hard way and am now trying to come back from damage to the point that relaxers too often and too strong has damaged my scalp. If anyone has any advice on how to nurture the scalp, I would appreciate it because thanks to you guys my hair is no longer damaged and fried. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twin1

well, he's seen all the damage and tears I've shed with my hair over the years and now he thinks I've really gone off the deep end.

twin1

thanks undefeated queen. I'm so glad I finally paid the five dollars to post. Hope I don't become even more obsessed now.

kegbire27

twin1 said:
Hello everyone. Seems like the newbies are coming out of the woodworks, although I feel as if I have been part of the family for about 6 months now since that's how long I've been lurking. Anyway, just want you guys to know that your advice and knowledge has really turned my hair around and I am well on may way to a healthy head of hair after years and years of believing that I should leave haircare to the hair experts (hairdressers). Yeah right. I had to learn the hard way and am now trying to come back from damage to the point that relaxers too often and too strong has damaged my scalp. If anyone has any advice on how to nurture the scalp, I would appreciate it because thanks to you guys my hair is no longer damaged and fried. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome from Newbie!