Anthony Dickey has released his new product line

lydc

I am happy to announce that Dickey has finally released his product line and ladies you have to check it out. Dickey has been my stylist for about 2 years and he is truly the greatest. I can remember when the idea for a product line was just that. The products are really good; I have tried the Kinky Curly Cream, the Hair Cleansing Cream, The Quenching Deep Conditioner and the Hydrating Finishing Cream when I visited him at the salon 2 weeks ago and all left my hair feeling fantastic, and very hydrated.

You can check out the products by going to the following website: http://www.hairrules.com

NY Ladies, he should be selling the line at the Tina Pearson Salon as well. http://www.tinapearsonsalon.com/index2.html

I shouldn't have even come in here. My willpower is dang near nonexistant!

Well, there's no harm in taking a little peek, right? :peek:

I am happy to announce that Dickey has finally released his product line and ladies you have to check it out. Dickey has been my stylist for about 2 years and he is truly the greatest. I can remember when the idea for a product line was just that. The products are really good; I have tried the Kinky Curly Cream, the Hair Cleansing Cream, The Quenching Deep Conditioner and the Hydrating Finishing Cream when I visited him at the salon 2 weeks ago and all left my hair feeling fantastic, and very hydrated.

You can check out the products by going to the following website: http://www.hairrules.com

NY Ladies, he should be selling the line at the Tina Pearson Salon as well. http://www.tinapearsonsalon.com/index2.html

this is AWESOME! Is his line all natural?

thanks in advance,
tishee

this is AWESOME! Is his line all natural?

thanks in advance,
tishee

I believe it is but I am not 100% certain. I know that when he was creating the line he wanted to incorporate a number of natural ingredients into the line (essential oils, butters, etc). Here is an email address that you can use to ask: [email protected]

NO!!!!!!! Why did I come into this thread? I just spent money yesterday.

How well does the kinky curly creme work?? :look:

NO!!!!!!! Why did I come into this thread? I just spent money yesterday.

How well does the kinky curly creme work?? :look:

He's used it on me 2x and it defines really well. It dries a bit crunchy but it can be scrunched out.

For those that are asking for an ingredient list, it would probably be best to send an email to the company ([email protected]). The products were not available for purchase when I last saw Dickey.

I'll have to check it out. I like the before and afters. I wish he gave the ingredients list.

Last edited:
I like him, he's cool. Nice to see him doing his thing. His book Hair Rules was the first haircare book I read that got me started on my hair journey.

I'm so happy to find this thread. His products look great and I loved his book. I'll definitely have to try them out in the near future.

Oh no. I shouldn't have come to this thread. I cannot buy any new products now but I love his book and I'm sure his products are great. I will definitely buy some of them after I use up the stuff I already have.

Ok, after some digging I found out that the woman in the vid had a tex so I don't know how that product will work on fully naturally hair.

She's in his Hair Rules book and the caption says she's had a chemical process

if anyone tries this...plz post...especially any naturals! i'm waiting for a response on ingredients.

I wasn't too impressed by the video (as a natural head). If you want to market something to a natural, then you use a natural head. I don't know if this is for naturals.

I wasn't too impressed by the video (as a natural head). If you want to market something to a natural, then you use a natural head. I don't know if this is for naturals.
true but her hair looks and behaves like natural and many have this texture without a tex, so i think you can still kinda see how it will work whether your hair is looser or tighter

Back