Any braid spray recommendations?

isawstars

I'm getting braids tomorrow... the braidspray i normally use is sold at african braiding places which are a good drive from my house, so i've been ordering it online... I don't like buying things online and was wondering if anyone's bought any from sally's, ulta or a store i would be familiar with. hopefully something with a pleasing smell...

OH and has anyone used Surge's hair/braid deodorizer?? I'm thinking about getting it... although I've never seen it anywhere.... If you've purchased it, where did you get it?

In case you do ever want to try the Natural Sheen products, Sheldeez sells them: http://www.sheldeez.com/webcart10/webcart.php?cat_id=21106&ln=en. The DANDRUFF CONTROL BRAID SPRAY is great. The label says it takes care of the "flaky white stuff". That is so true. It really does. It does not make braids feel heavy and dirty, you know. Anyway, if you ever see it the BSS, give it a try (along with your braid leave in). Good stuff.

I used Dark n Lovely Naturally hydrating braid and and sheen spray and loved it. It smelled good and kept my hair moisturized and controlled frizz and itching.

I like Better braids and African Pride's Tee Tree and Peppermint Braid Spray.
I have the Surge Braid Deorderizer Spray I purchased it at my local BSS for $4.29 and I love it smells great too.

Back