Creme of Nature Braid & Weave Ease Out Spray!!

makinwande

Made the task of taking my braids out soooo much easier!! I've never used a braid removal spray before and I always ended up ripping too much of my own hair out during removal. I researched the boards to find a good strategy to remove my braids and take care of my hair after removal and I found that a lot of people used braid removal sprays. The ones mentioned most on these boards are Better Braids Unbraid & African Pride Braid Ease Out so when I went to my Bss I was dissapointed that the only braid removal spray they had available was Creme of Nature Braid & Weave Ease Out. I went ahead and purchased it after visiting three other stores to no avail and I am soooo glad I did!

I kept my braids in a month longer than I should have so my hair was matted-not just along the edges but all over. I took a section of braids and sprayed the CON at the base of the braids and then removed the braids one by one and then massaged the knots. I was then able to easily comb through the knot with a small toothed comb. I lost half as much hair as I did the night before without using any spray. It was so easy and fast!! I was really impressed. Ladies, the next time you need to remove your braids, pick up CON Braid & Weave Ease Out!

Austro-Afrikana

Bumping...how do these sprays work? I've never used them.
I normally use african pride's braid products and always thought the ease out spray was a waste of money because I could get my hair out without it.
Is it worth me using it?

Jazzmommy

I second you on the Creme of Nature Braid Remover! It's the best one that I have used. I have used it to take down my micro braids...

Adaoba2012

Thanks alot! I just recently got some braids and I always struggle with taking them down and wonder if im losing too much hair...appreciate it!