Any good stylists in Virginia Beach?

sweetnlow06

Does anyone know of any good stylists in Virginia Beach? I'm new to the area so you know how it is trying to find a new stylist. Thanks in advance. Oh BTW, I am relaxed.

Truth

hmmmm Not that I can think of... then again I stopped looking when I became natural..:ohwell: I will ask my sister, she's relaxed. If I anyone knows a bomb natural stylist in this area...lemme know!

Va Beach! Aw, I miss VA. Sometimes, lol. I grew up in Norfolk. And don't say, I'm sorry like everybody else, lol.

I'm sorry...:lachen: nah lemme stop..I was born Norfolk,I escaped Norfolk and still ended up right back in Norfolk. now i'm looking for ways to escape the 757again...:lol:

sweetnlow06

I went to a dominican salon today. Merengue Hair Studio. There were a lot of beautiful heads of hair leaving out of there. Here are a couple of my pics. It was raining when I left too and I didn't have my umbrella but it didn't get too wet. I had a much needed trim. She cut about 1/2 inch, not to mention the 2 inches I cut the other day. I wish I had just left it to the professionals. Overall, I had a very good experience.

naturalmanenyc

I have not used them in many years (I moved), but I did love Hair Fantasy.
1091 Norfolk Avenue # 107
Virginia Beach, VA, 23451
Phone: (757) 422-1142

I would think Denise still owns the place. She is the only one that ever did my hair.

shasha8685

When I attended college there, I went to a Dominican Salon called Elegante that is right off of Military Hwy.

sweetnlow06

I have not used them in many years (I moved), but I did love Hair Fantasy.
1091 Norfolk Avenue # 107
Virginia Beach, VA, 23451
Phone: (757) 422-1142

I would think Denise still owns the place. She is the only one that ever did my hair.

Thanks, It seems like it sounds familiar. I don't know if I saw the name on line or somewhere. Checking...

Fab_Nikki

I just came in the rep the 757!!!! *giggle* Even though I live in NoVA now. I am physically across the water in Newport News right now. Oh and I'm in "Good News", not "Bad News". LOL

Ms. Tiki

I used to go to BradCon on 21st or 22nd in Norfolk. The owner is Patrick Bradley. Don't know of other place since I now live in FL but missing VA

nc cutie

Just chiming in ...I miss that area so bad. I come down to NYC celebrites on tidewater. I am in the DC area....its so not the same.

Sent from my LG-P509 using LG-P509