Any heat sensitive naturals have good results with maxiglide?

testimony777

Hello ladies,

I have been looking at the maxiglide and wanted to know if anyone who's hair does not do well with heat has had success with the maxiglide. I am on a personal challenge to avoid heat until the end of the year but I think that I want to get a new flat iron when I do straighten it. I have a FHI; going from a traditional metal plated flat iron to the FHI was a huge improvement. I am wondering if the maxiglide might be even better.

testimony777

Really? No one?

I have done several searches and I have found lots of general posts about maxiglides but I have not found the answer I am looking for. Are there really no heat sensitive naturals who have had great results with the maxiglide?

adw425

My hair is not heat sensitive, but I do not flat-iron much because of laziness. However, I bought two flat irons in the $60.00-range that got all of my hair straight except the ends no matter how many times I went over them, which was not good for my ends at all. My maxi-glide does root to tip magnificently. I love it.

Nayna

Unbothered
I don't know if I'm heat sensitive but I did get heat damage from a hot comb before. I haven't had any issues with the maxiglide. In fact since I started using it again I've been comfortable with straightening my hair a lot more.