Any New MTG Updates:

Mahalialee4

I am really happy with how it thickens my hair and believe this is a keeper. I am doing the MTG baggie (full) oevenight steam thing and plan to leave it in without washing out fior a full week. The directions seem to indicate that the best results come from bagging and using it as a leave in for scalp and hair. bonjour

ekomba

Mahalialee4 said:
I am really happy with how it thickens my hair and believe this is a keeper. I am doing the MTG baggie (full) oevenight steam thing and plan to leave it in without washing out fior a full week. The directions seem to indicate that the best results come from bagging and using it as a leave in for scalp and hair. bonjour

hey Mahalia happy new year i been off the bandwaggon for at least 2 months i m missing in action but i m reordering mine next weekend i m take two or three bottles this time :grin: cause i plan to use it daily and i will also try the gueye s system. wow so your hair got thicker man i need to get back on it i let you know how it goes i need to get my hair back into cornrows for real. i cant believe i did 2 months without the mtg ok i m so back on it with a vengeance but i used it daily and stop using it nov 22 when i run out so 2months and i never experience shedding after stopping so it s a good sign okay i m reordering girl:grin:

brownsugar9999

HEy...MTG is by best friend....armit in Oct 26, 2005 to Brastrap Jan 6, 2006.....and that includes falling off the wagon for 2.5 weeks!

arizona

I gained an inch in a month and much thickness. Normally in the winter months, it only grows abour 1/4" so I'm pretty happy. I also have a spot in the back that has had a hard time due to my thyroid problem that would only grow like 1/8" that has also grown like crazy!!! I was told that it would probably never grow like it used to but here goes mtg and it works!!! OH can I just say that since I move to Dallas I've had tremendous dandruff which I never had in my entire life and it is now GONE!!! I'll keep using it just for that!

LaNecia

Great progress ladies!! I hope to me have a nice report in 2 to 4 weeks. I just retouched after a 14 week stretch so I'm watching for the waves and coils to start forming any day now! :lol:

beyondcute

My boyfriend started this the same time I did. He had a bald fade (a.k.a. a caesar) in November and he now has cornrows (he aint got no hang time though :lol:) We started in December. I stopped in January because I hate using it on my hair when I dont have braids. But I think its helping me also. I had to have my cornrows redone after a week and a half becasue they had rolled over (when my braids grow out they roll over; my cornrows looked like flat twists) I really think its helping. When I take these out Ill do a before pic and the next go round Ill put up some after shots. Once my scanner stops acting up I can post his pics.

Blaque*Angel

I love MTG and I will be on the wagon for a long time (hopefully)
My hair now reminds me of when I was a child, Thick,natural (and its gaining good length)
I have had my braids in but the braids are now so thick (because of my hair growth) I have to re do sections of my braids every 4/5 days. At the back it had grown so much that it looked like i was about to start rocking dread-locks, Lol :lol:
I had to detangle one "dread" for half hour! but i was so shocked at the thickness and length when the detangling battle was over..:eek:
Yes, i need to get my hair redone/re-braided more often...But thats a small price to pay for something so wonderful.
My nape area is taking long to catch up but everything else is ALL Good....
I use it straight at night and in the day mask it with Woojee cream and MNT shine on, it leaves a pleasant scent.
:grin:

juicy555

beyondcute said:
My boyfriend started this the same time I did. He had a bald fade (a.k.a. a caesar) in November and he now has cornrows (he aint got no hang time though :lol:) We started in December.

hmmmm maybe I should get my hubby to use it. He's just b-a-l-d. :grin:

WomanlyCharm

Can you see MTG results in about a week? Cause I swear I'm already feeling some new growth, and I just got my hair relaxed a couple of weeks ago! :eek: It feels a bit thicker as well...can this stuff really work that fast????

*Frisky*

brownsugar9999 said:
HEy...MTG is by best friend....armit in Oct 26, 2005 to Brastrap Jan 6, 2006.....and that includes falling off the wagon for 2.5 weeks!

Hi brownsugar...how long was your hair before you started using MTG? and how long did it take you to to get to armpit after you start using it?

Blaque*Angel

CiaJcanBabi said:
i have been using MTG since end of november and have seen no results at all

NO RESULTS AT ALL?
Wow... how are you using it? applying it? how often? i've been using it since November too and i'm very impressed!
:ohwell: It began thickening my hair in the first week then the growth started..

Blaque*Angel

WomanlyCharm said:
Can you see MTG results in about a week? Cause I swear I'm already feeling some new growth, and I just got my hair relaxed a couple of weeks ago! :eek: It feels a bit thicker as well...can this stuff really work that fast????

you better believe it, it does work extremely fast, my hair got so much thicker after the first week.....:grin:

MiWay

I don't apply mine often at all...maybe once a week. I've been using it for maybe 2-3 months now, and I think I have almost 2 inches of growth. I'll know for sure when I relax.

How often are you ladies applying it?

Cooyah

wantlonghealthyhair said:
NO RESULTS AT ALL?
Wow... how are you using it? applying it? how often? i've been using it since November too and i'm very impressed!
:ohwell: It began thickening my hair in the first week then the growth started..

i was using it once every few days at first, then tapered off to twice a week, no change so now i'm using it every night undiluted to see if that helps, but not every thing works for everyone, so i'm just gonna use it so i don't waste it, international shipping is way to expensive to just throw it away

MiWay

CiaJcanBabi said:
i was using it once every few days at first, then tapered off to twice a week, no change so now i'm using it every night undiluted to see if that helps, but not every thing works for everyone, so i'm just gonna use it so i don't waste it, international shipping is way to expensive to just throw it away

Have you straightened your hair out since you've been using it? I couldn't tell how much growth I had until I had my hair blown out.

Blaque*Angel

CiaJcanBabi said:

I really hope you see a difference now you are using it every night undiluted, that is how i apply mines, please keep us posted, I know international shipping is a B....lol,
i live in England so.....A LOT of my money goes on shipping from the states- U.S.A do have the best things...

Blaque*Angel

msbrown76 said:
I don't apply mine often at all...maybe once a week. I've been using it for maybe 2-3 months now, and I think I have almost 2 inches of growth. I'll know for sure when I relax.

How often are you ladies applying it?

Hey MsBrown, i use it every night straight but mixed in the day :)

Cooyah

msbrown76 said:
Have you straightened your hair out since you've been using it? I couldn't tell how much growth I had until I had my hair blown out.

I had a relaxer a couple of weeks ago, and I have thinning edges from tight braids and relaxing that section of hair, and no fuzzies, sprouts, just nothing, I figure at worst I will have only ordered some hair oil and at best it will eventually help with growth.

Elizabeth26

I have been using MTG for about a month. I know alot of people say that there hair seem thicker within a week of use but not in my case. My hair has gotten thicker but I don't think it was MTG alone. I have to say that I started getting new growth much earlier than usual. I started getting new growth about my second week of use. Also, my nape has been thriving since using MTG. I think MTG do grow hair but I can't say how much until the end of my relaxer stretch.

brownsugar9999

marie170 said:
Hi brownsugar...how long was your hair before you started using MTG? and how long did it take you to to get to armpit after you start using it?
I was at armpit when I started at the end of October...started using MTG on Nov 4, now at brastrap as of Jan 6...plus I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks (event/Thanksgiving..)

Jewell

I started using it on December 27, 2005. My last and final relaxer was Dec 10. At the time I began using MTG I had no new growth. I have an inch of NG in less than 1 month (today is the 24th). I haven't straightened my hair. I use it every day, some weeks every other day. I also CW every day.

I only apply it once a day. I would be an oily mess if I applied it more than that. I am trying to get my BF to use some. I did put some Glover's on his scalp...but he won't go near MTG. :lol: He has cornrows. I would just love it if he would go on and let his comb twists loc so he can have some beautiful dreads.

championgurl

I belive it can. :sekret:

I stopped using for a while now, maybe 2 whole months, just applied 4 days after relaxer and I kid you not, I see 1/4 inch alredy. 1 Application, mixed w/ WGHO, left on the hair for 1 week, no POO.

WomanlyCharm said:

championgurl

Cia, are you co washing, or rinsing daily? I have seen better results since leaving it on longer. I am now also mixing mine with WHGO. ( It cuts the smell too).

Just a thought.

~CHAMPION.

CiaJcanBabi said:
i have been using MTG since end of november and have seen no results at all

s_terry

I've been using for a couple of weeks now maybe 3-4. My hair is natural. I can't say for certain if I see growth or not :( I'm applying every other day or so. I have yet to straighten my hair so I can't really tell what is going on. I'm trying to hold out until April or so. I guess I will have to see then :ohwell:

cocowhite

I stop using my MTG for 2 weeks because I plan to relax my hair and I don't want to irritate my scalp at all.

shiningstar84

I noticed my hairline is thicker since i first started. i haven't noticed any growth b/c i always wear my hair in a shrunken fro. but i guess it's growing. another thing i noticed is when i apply the mtg, it always drips down my forehead. and i havent gotten one zit on my forehead and near my edges which is AWESOME!!!

brownsugar9999

atlien said:
Anyone have before and after pics? Does MTG smell worse then Wild growth oil?
mCheck the Fotki....has GREAT progress pics b/c my hair is bleached, and you can REALLY see the black new growth. And WGO is ROSE scented compared to MTG@!!!

Last edited:

Naijaqueen

my nape looks longer but then again I'm also taking Nioxin and Gueye vitamins off and on, I'm 7 weeks post, shooting for at least Feb 23rd to relax, so another month left, I'll relax at about 11 weeks or so