Any texlaxed ladies who use to be bone straight?

kgard7777

Any texlaxed ladies who used to be relaxed straight?

Hi,

I am 4 mths post and I had a corrective done 4 mths ago and it resulted in bone straight hair and ends :(. I am transitioning now in hopes of going natural or texlaxed. My question is how do I get the waves and curls I once had at the ends of my hair? Keep stretching and apply the relaxer to push the wave pattern down and wait to repeat this cycle until it reaches the ends of my hair?

please help these wet stick ends are killing me!

Last edited:

FlawedBeauty

i used to relax bone straight but my hair is too thin and i always hated the way it looked. i didnt learn abt texlax until i joined a year ago. since then i have just been texlaxin. there is no way to get the curl back i dont think. i just deal with the straight ends and will probably begin to cut them off once i reach bsl. i did chop the front of my hair tho to about 1/2 inch all around when i started texlaxin and it grew back fast and my bangs are now back down to about the corner of my lip.

kgard7777

Thanks for replying.. I plan to trim the relaxed ends gradually but I still hope to one day have the wavy curly hair throughout

considerate

What products do everyone use to texrelax. I want to do this to me and my daughters hair instead of perming bone straight. Any replies greatly appreciated.:drunk:

FlawedBeauty

I use ORS Relaxer kit. I like it because it comes with the Replenish Pak which i like to leave on for a couple of hours af i relax, makes my hair nice and soft.

What products do everyone use to texrelax. I want to do this to me and my daughters hair instead of perming bone straight. Any replies greatly appreciated.:drunk:

sareca

I was bone straight. I grew the relaxer out completely and texlax'd my virgin hair. It took about 1.5 years.

sareca

wow thanks so what length were you when u grew it out?

It was SL when I started. I gradually trimmed (an inch every 2 months or so) so it stayed SL for the entire year. At the end of the the year it was completely natural and still SL. I spent another 6 months in and out of braids then I texturized it.

tryingto

I used to be relaxed bone straight, my hair looked horriable, it always seemed to be glued to my head, after a relaxer, in any event I started texlaxing when I came here, I trimmed a little with each touchup, I have maybe and 1 inch of bonestraight, the rest is telaxed and I am loving it,