Any UK forum Members know where i can buy this from?

p381

It's basically a kinky Corkscrew Curl drawstring Ponytail made from Human Hair. (Has to be human hair)
I've searched high and low........in hair shops & online :wallbash: - but can only find them on US websites!
Any idea's where in the UK i can get one from?
Thanks in advance.
(Had to put a link in, as i don't know how to post a photo).:blush:

http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/bobohotsphov4.html

MummysGirl

Have you tried PAK in Finsbury Park, London... on Stroud Green Road? One of their 3 shops there sells only hair - phony ponytails, weaves, extension hair, half weaves, wigs... everything! I think they might even have 2 hair shops and one beauty supply store now.

p381

Have you tried PAK in Finsbury Park, London... on Stroud Green Road? One of their 3 shops there sells only hair - phony ponytails, weaves, extension hair, half weaves, wigs... everything! I think they might even have 2 hair shops and one beauty supply store now.

Thanks MG, I actually buy stuff from Paks online but as i live in South East London, didn't really think of going up there - it's a bit of a trek and i don't drive.:rolleyes:

Online, i see that they've only got 2 human hair ponies & they're straight hair.
I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they've got anything similar to what i want.
The thing is, i've seen loads of Curly ponies that are made from synthetic hair - but the human hair ones seem almost impossible to get hold of!

MummysGirl

I think their website has nothing compared to what they have instore(s)... make sure you asked them for their hair and/or wig shop numbers...

Good luck!

p381

I think their website has nothing compared to what they have instore(s)... make sure you asked them for their hair and/or wig shop numbers...

Good luck!

Seems strange that i can't find such a simple thing as a Curly human hair ponytail! :ohwell:

But thanks for your help!

p381

Pak has a store in Peckham. Opened since end of last year.

Saves you the trot over the river.

Cheers Sunrise.

I phoned up all of their branches earlier today - but they said they don't stock Corkscrew Curl ponies in Human hair at all..........only in synthetic.
In fact, one of the guys said they don't stock any curly ponies in human hair - let alone specifically Corkscrew curls.:ohwell:

Looks as though i may have to order from the US.

If anyone comes across anywhere in the UK that does them, please let me know as i can't believe nowhere in this country sells curly human hair ponytails!

No wonder some people resort to making their own! :grin:

Last edited: