Anybody see the informercial for True Ceramic Pro?

pearlygurl

Last night I saw an infomercial on this flat iron called the True Ceramic Pro. Looking at all of the models who used it had soft, shiny hair. They said it doesn't burn your hair or scalp and it seals moisture in the hair. Has anyone ever used this?

lisatamika

I haven't used it, but I have sat in front of my TV like this :shocked:

I can't wait to hear from somebody who's used it :)

songbyrd517

I saw that the other day! I have not tried it, but I'd like to know someone's results also : ) It looks really cool!

confused_one

This older lady at my job has one, i think it cost like $110 or more. Anyway she said she tried it and it did leave her hair soft and moist and didn't burn her scalp, but she didn't come to work with her hair done, she usually wears wigs in the winter so as it was cold for the last couple of days she still had on her wig. She showed me a little bid of her hair that was braided under the wig and it did look softer and shinier than when she had first permed it. Don't know if it was due to the iron or whatever product she may have had in her hair.

confused_one

ok, whiles browsing i found another topic about the True Ceramic Pro and one of the ladies (theprincess725) said that she tried it and wasn't impressed so she sent it back.