Anybody used this henna?

BahatiSeey2

I didn't read all the post(s) about henna and now I'm scared to use it on my relaxed hair. If anyone has used this product w/success (or failure:eek: ) please let me know. The instructions are in an unfamiliar language--looks like Russian-- and the paper instructions say to add hot/boiled water, which is totally different from what I read today about using henna. I bout it on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/Indigo-Hair-Color-Blend-of-Henna-and-Natural-Herbs_W0QQitemZ150093696954QQihZ005QQcategoryZ31412QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
BahatiSeey2 said:

I didn't read all the post(s) about henna and now I'm scared to use it on my relaxed hair. If anyone has used this product w/success (or failure:eek: ) please let me know. The instructions are in an unfamiliar language--looks like Russian-- and the paper instructions say to add hot/boiled water, which is totally different from what I read today about using henna. I bout it on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/Indigo-Hair-Color-Blend-of-Henna-and-Natural-Herbs_W0QQitemZ150093696954QQihZ005QQcategoryZ31412QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't take a chance unless some others are familiar with it and can vouch for it. Stick with what you know! HTH :)

BahatiSeey2

Thanks. I know, I'm gonna have to find something I can do with it, hate to waste money. Man, that's kinda expensive $17-30 for one use. Gotta rethink this whole henna thing...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
BahatiSeey2 said:
Thanks. I know, I'm gonna have to find something I can do with it, hate to waste money. Man, that's kinda expensive $17-30 for one use. Gotta rethink this whole henna thing...

I order my BAQ henna from Mehandi.com or Henna Sooq.com. It's safe, it's economical and you know that it will not harm your hair. I recommend this to you.

tricie

Hi, Bahati!

ITA to be a little suspicious of this one. After reading some of the threads, I've heard ladies say that they've had success with Jamila, Reshema and Dulhan. I used Jamila and was happy with the results.

Not mention, the fact that the only thing in English on the box is "Gold" and "16" would make me suspicious; unless you can decipher that language, there could be anything in that box! :perplexed

HTH!

CaramelPrincezz

I would suggest doing a test with hair harvested from your brush. Mix the henna up and put the hair in the henna for a few hours then wash it out and see what it does to it. HTH:)