Does anyone use this henna?

drasgrl

I want to get some henna. Used it years ago but don't remember the results. I have some grays that have popped up and I want to get rid of those. I came across this in my search

Surya Henna

Here's what it says.

Surya Henna originated in Brazil in 1995. Surya Henna is dedicated to satisfying the triangle relationship between Nature, Ayurveda, and technology. The products combine fruits and herbs to provide the best health and beauty enhancement on the inside and out. Surya Henna seeks to bring harmony to nature and the body.

Here's more

A new concept of powder temporary coloring and hair treatment. It is the only product 100% natural, with no conservatives or chemical elements, but only herbs and fruits imported from India and Brazil (Amazon) which go through a process of drying and milling. It also colors white hair while provides treatment, due to its conditioning, toning, fungi static and bacteriostatic action, which prevents from hair fall and dandruff. Since it is totally natural, it does not contain peroxide, ammonia or heavy metals and it can also be used for children, people allergic to chemicals, pregnant women or people undergoing chemotherapeutic treatment. It is available in eight different colors.

Contains

1-0.35oz. bee honey sachet 1-1.76oz powder package 1-pair of plastic gloves 1-plastic cap instructions
Other Ingredients

Phyllanthus Embilica (Amla), Acacia Concina (Skikakai). Main Contain: Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Terminalia Belerica, Indigo and Acacia Arabica

I do. When I can find it. a local health food store used to carry it, but they stopped.
I know some are against premixed henna but they have been better for me, actually.

I have used the Surya henna powder in Neutral and it is nice.

I have used the cream in black and I did not like it so much. I have another one and I think I may try it again someday. It was hard to rinse the color out, but I guess other products would do the same. It made my hair feel slick. Some may like that, but I did not. After several washes it was fine so i am not against trying it again since I have another box of it.

Surya has nice conditioners too. They were on sale with a conditioner travel size attached. Some kind of cinnamon conditioner. It was nice.

Thanks I think I'm going to order it. Are you relaxed? I'm relaxed and have been reading about not using henna on relaxed hair only the body stuff but this stuff says no chemicals so I thought it would be ok.

Thanks I think I'm going to order it. Are you relaxed? I'm relaxed and have been reading about not using henna on relaxed hair only the body stuff but this stuff says no chemicals so I thought it would be ok.

Yes I am relaxed. I know some say not to use those products but I do. Never had a problem.

The only thing I can say I don't like is the amount you get in the box. It is enough for one treatment (maybe not enough for some). For the price, you can get more produc using another brand.

Back