Anyone buy dominican conditioner online or know where I can find some in Chicago???

serenity326

Ugggghhhh, I JUST ran out of my Emergencia conditioner, and have NO IDEA what I am going to do!!! :wallbash:

I purchased it in New York (where you can get ANY dominican product your heart desired), so now that I am in Chicago, I am at a complete loss! If they didn't make you check your bag when you have liquids, I would have bought two 60 oz bottles of conditioner while I was there and stuck them RIGHT in my carry on! :evillaugh:

Since that is not the case, I am looking for either virtual or local alternatives - any suggestions? Anyone ever buy from these online sites? (I don't really trust them), or find any in stores out here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and Happy V-day everyone!!!

civic4800

Re: Anyone buy dominican conditioner online or know where I can find some in Chicago?

I haven't found anywhere in Chi that sales Dominican products. I ordered my bottles of Lacio Lacio from an Ebay seller and haven't had problems. The Emergencia seems to be for sale at Amazon. While I haven't ordered this specific product, I've ordered a ton a different things from Amazon and haven't had any problems receiving my merchandise.

nc cutie

Re: Anyone buy dominican conditioner online or know where I can find some in Chicago?

what about Round Brush Hair.com?

serenity326

Thanks ladies!

I had found the products at more than one online seller, but my question there was more about anyone's experiences with them (good or bad), then whether they had them...

Guess I will just have to take a leap of faith, lol.

sydwrites

Roundbrushhair.com is nice and I even got handwritten thanks from Jennifer on my invoice. I believe she used to be a member here, I think her fotki name is JenniferMD. The shipping was kind of high to me since we are in the same state but I did get it super fast.

Nice Lady

You can purchase Dominician products online from bluebeez.com. I don't live in Chicago but that is an option.

CarefreeinChicago

I have found salerm 21 and wheat germ at value city but I order online from sickbay or amazon

laCriolla

there's a dominican grocer on armitage that sells products.
its small so they dont always have the same products. the owner is really nice and will let you know when he gets certain items in, or order them next time. i'm not sure he speaks english but his son does. son isn't so nice though

La-Bodeguita Dominicana
Street: 4148 West Armitage Avenue
Chicago, il 60639-3645
Phone: (773) 772-5233

Last edited:

laCriolla

Since that is not the case, I am looking for either virtual or local alternatives - any suggestions? Anyone ever buy from these online sites? (I don't really trust them), or find any in stores out here?

there is www.ibeautyny.com they are in NYC and will ship to chicago. I've been to the store, and have purchased from them online as well. never had a problem with them. and they always throw in a little sample of something.
the prices are a bit lower than roundbrush.com

Dayjoy

Old School Member

You can purchase Dominician products online from bluebeez.com. I don't live in Chicago but that is an option.

there is www.ibeautyny.com they are in NYC and will ship to chicago. I've been to the store, and have purchased from them online as well. never had a problem with them. and they always throw in a little sample of something.
the prices are a bit lower than roundbrush.com
I've ordered form both of these and got my items quickly with no problems. Sickbay.biz too.

cocoagirl

geez Armitage and Cicero? that's far as hell.. @kinchen, which Value City did you find the Salerm at? And has anyone found any other stores in chi that sell dom products?

sunkissedbronze

Hey ladies ,

I was going to drive to this store but I called first and the number was disconnected :-( is this placed still open ?