Anyone Else Eager for Kimmay's New Hair Accessory Company, LUV Naturals, to Launch?

SelahOco

If you've seen Kimmay's youtube videos, you're probably aware that she's starting a hair accessory store online. I can't wait...

It's supposed to open on Valentines Day: http://www.luvnaturals.com/

I really appreciate her entrepreneurship and attention to detail in her videos. At first, I had an irrational "dislike" about the way she says water (wa-TERRRR). :lachen::lachen:

But, I've quite fallen in love with her at this point.

Anyway, I noticed that she's showing off a few items from her line in this thread (and the part two I think): http://www.youtube.com/user/kimmaytube#p/u/5/CIJ_BvydTTw

I don't know, or work for Kimmay. I learned about her from LHCF.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Re: Anyone Else Eager for Kimmay's New Hair Accessory Company, LUV Naturals, to Launc

I've already bookmarked the site.

jamaica68

Re: Anyone Else Eager for Kimmay's New Hair Accessory Company, LUV Naturals, to Launc

I'm curious to see what she will be selling so I'll check out the site on V-Day.

lizzyb168

i cant wait. I dont think she is gonna ship internationally but i dont really care. Her videos are one of the best in terms of AA haircare.

Can't wait till she puts up another video.

Bun Mistress

I'm a hair candy addiict so I'm totally waiting for this site to open.

robot.

I like her videos, but something about her face always puts me off.

~VicTorIAn~

It says "Hair Education" on the site as well.
Maybe she'll have a book? I cant wait. Love her.

Eritreladiee

*******delete******* :)

Last edited: