Anyone Ever Try Motions Conditioning Setting Lotion??

PrettyBlackHair

Motions Conditioning Setting Lotion Works Wonders For a BEAUTIFUL Wrap!!

My hairdresser used this to wrap my hair yesterday after my relaxer (ORS Lye of course :grin:) and after I came out from under the dryer and she combed my hair out my hair was BEAUTIFUL!! I mean no flatiron no NOTHING just some oil sheen and I was out the door! I was walking down the street with my hair blowing in the wind and my hair looking healthy, straight, and SHINY! Now, I hate it when people just contribute how beautiful their hair looks to just one product so Im not going to say it was ALL the Motions Conditioning Setting Lotion (its a spray) but it did hold and moisturize my wrap well. Let's just say with the combo of my fresh ORS Lye Relaxer, ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Motions Conditioning Setting Lotion (spray), and a little oil sheen my hair was looking like me DREAM HAIR! lol

Last edited:

TLC1020

Since I'm a Motions Girl I guess I'll give it a try and see how it works.. I stopped using their foam wrap b/c it has protein in it and it was making my hair dry.:nono:

Last edited:

KhandiB

Im a Motions girl too ..
So Ill try it :lol:

Ill try almost anything Motions has except the relaxer

PrettyBlackHair

Since I'm a Motions Girl I guess I'll give it a try and see how it works.. I stopped using their foam wrap b/c it has protein in it and it was making my hair dry.:nono:

Yea the Foam Wrap has alcohol in it which is why i run from it! But I am pretty sure the Conditioning Setting Lotion does not, which may be one reason why it works so much better.....:yep: