anyone ever try ology products by walgreens?

youwillrise

so i was in walgreens and noticed a new product (well, i dunno if it's new, but ive never seen it before)

the product is called ology...i picked up the moisturizing conditioner (white pear & cucumber scented). sulfate, paraben & silicone free.

i think i'll try it as my condition wash tomorrow when im ready to rinse my dc out.

i was just trying to look up their website, then i looked on the bottle and realized that they are made by walgreens...interesting.

if you've tried it, what did you think?

LexiDior

Made by Walgreens?? Not so sure i trust them with my hair care needs lol. Ill keep an eye on this thread, maybe someone has tried it.

youwillrise

ingredients of the moisturizing conditioner:

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Stearalkonium Chloride , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , All Natural Fragrance

it's not "all natural" or anything...even though the bottle says "naturally nourishing"

this brand "ology" doesnt just make hair stuff...there are other things in the ology line (i guess i'll call it) laundry stuff, cleaning stuff, lotion...interesting.

there's only one review on the walgreens site so far...a favorable one.

((shrugs)) i'll try it tomorrow and see what i think.

lamaria211

ingredients of the moisturizing conditioner:

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Stearalkonium Chloride , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , All Natural Fragrance

it's not "all natural" or anything...even though the bottle says "naturally nourishing"

this brand "ology" doesnt just make hair stuff...there are other things in the ology line (i guess i'll call it) laundry stuff, cleaning stuff, lotion...interesting.

there's only one review on the walgreens site so far...a favorable one.

((shrugs)) i'll try it tomorrow and see what i think.

How did you like the products? I'm already use the baby products and I'm thinking of trying the hair care line

Dove56

I bought the moisturizing conditioner from Walgreens last Thursday. I thought it was pretty good. The scent is annoying to me but it was a pretty good after co-wash conditioner.

lamaria211

I bought the moisturizing conditioner from Walgreens last Thursday. I thought it was pretty good. The scent is annoying to me but it was a pretty good after co-wash conditioner.

Thanks I'm going to buy it this weekend. If I don't like it I'll stick to my AO