Anyone have a GHD flatiron?

I have a GHD, and I swore by it but it didn't get hot enough for me to try BKT, so I bought an FHI and I never turned back!

Meee!!! I have one! I heart it :)

I got it as a christmas present to myself :giggle: It works great and leaves my hair soft and easy!

I don't have one personally but my girlfriend does and she swears by it. It's a little on the high side for now for me though.

i have two. Much better than my fhi! sikly soft straight with one swipe. (Wow check out the unintentional sibilance LOL) def a keeper

GHD irons have a set temperature which is what kept me from buying (in addition to the plates being ceramic coated aluminum) but the temperature regulation sounds pretty good. I'd still like to try one.

I have one. I love it. I only need 1 or 2 passes for awesome results. I do not even need extra passes on my ends. Sooo awesome.

its definitely worth your money. when i used it, my hair got straight in one pass, and my ends looked really good. it holds well too. i went out in the mist one night and my hair didn't even frizz up. the ghd is awesome. i know its expensive but if you take of it, you will get alot of use out of it so look at it as an investment.

Yes I have a GHD 1 inch. I was very expensive but.....I could never do a one heat pass flat iron on my transitioning hair until I bought this iron. I got it on sale with a life time warranty from Trade Secret. Worth It!!

Yup.. I have two.. I like them very much... I can't use them for sealing keratin because they don't get hot enough.. but for curling and general styling.. they are very nice.. !!!

Back