Anyone have uneven hair and still wear their hair straight?

Lilmama1011

Im talking about uneveness caused by one side of the hair growing faster than the other not breakage. Is your plan to let the other side catch up or cut it eventually or you just don't care? Because I keep seeing ladies with uneven hair say they don't mind because they don't wear their hair straight but what happens when you want to ?

Mjon912

I'm convinced my hair grows un even, and I always wear my hair straight, one side is always significantly longer, like an inch, I don't care, when I wear it down I hardly go the entire day with it down and I doubt anyone notices since its not like it stays combed back the way I did it before I walk out of the house.

Evolving78

my hair is a little uneven, but i do wear it straight with a part down the middle. it is not noticeable at all. my issue is my hair grows in layers as well.

Last edited:

Diva_Esq

My back grows faster than my front/ sides, so I have to be careful not to look like I have a mullet. I don't cut it cuz I am almost waist length in back. Once I get there, I will stay and hope my front catches up.

InBloom

In my new-growth
I like wearing my hair straight, so I trim to even myself up. I don't like to see my hair noticeably uneven, just irks me...

naturalgyrl5199

I actually had uneven hair in the crown area due to breakage, so I had it cut in a style/layers. That was the best thing I could do to not look crazy/and compliment my face shape (I have a heart-shape face)

Over the last 2 years, my crown has grown out immensely (like my ince very short bangs I can now stretch to my chest), but I now know my hair grows faster in the back anyways, so I just keep the layered shape by trimming it (1/8-1/4"), so now the layers are still there but just very long....if that makes any sense.

constance

My hair is uneven but a 1/2 hr after I straighten it is frizzy so no one can tell. I do plan on evening it up when I reach my 2013 length goal.

karenjoe

when i wear my hair down I part it on the shorter side & maybe pull it behind my ear....

its not major problem for me maybe one day I will cut the longer side short.... lol

Ms. Tiki

My hair is uneven do to self trimming gone wrong. When I do length checks it's noticable but when it's all down it looks like a normal V shape. I have a pic in my pic album of what I mean, too lazy to post it. I also grow in layers. It looks fine

My siggy is just a small section in the back.