Anyone hear anything about the devil slashing this women up in a church during praise

chicacanella

and worship service in some church in New Jersey.

I was watching CTN yesterday and this man called in saying how God gave him revelations about some church that were doing awful things. I'm talking about the leaders of the flock, pastors and preachers. He said God told him to tell the pastors to stop and they were like, "Well, who are you?" And he said God told him that no one else around the pastors would step up and say, "Well, you know this is wrong..."

But anyhow, he was talking about how during a praise and worship service, one of the pastors wife was slashed up by the enemy and how it was all in the news. He told the pastor two years before it happened and one day it just happened.

Anyone hear about this?

CocoaChanel

Re: Anyone hear anything about the devil slashing this women up in a church during pr

What is this all about? Can you elaborate a little more? I haven't heard of this yet. Maybe I'll do a google search.

chicacanella

Re: Anyone hear anything about the devil slashing this women up in a church during pr

What is this all about? Can you elaborate a little more? I haven't heard of this yet. Maybe I'll do a google search.

I was trying to do a google search too but the women from CTN is suppose to call me back later on to let me know.

I was watching CTN and this guy called in and was talking about how he received several dreams about many pastors in some part of New Jersey. He said it was like he was looking in through a hole and could see what they were doing (all their type of sins or bones in their closets). He said God kept telling him, but now look behind this wall and it just kept getting worst and worst. Then he said he was led to Ezekiel 8 and it was the same thing that happened to him except in Ezekiel God was showing Ezekiel priests and their closet sins.

So, he said God told him to go and tell the people they need to stop in this particular city/district. They didn't want to listen and he said that if they don't repent that Satan would come in and I guess wreak havoc. He told the pastors but anyhow, one Sunday morning during "Praise and Worship" the pastors wife just got slashed up, with noone touching her. Kind of like that combustable stuff when people just blow up. But anyhow he asked God and he said God said that Satan came in and did it.

Weird, I know. I'm waiting for the name of the website. He said it was all in the news and everything.

OhmyKimB

and worship service in some church in New Jersey.

I was watching CTN yesterday and this man called in saying how God gave him revelations about some church that were doing awful things. I'm talking about the leaders of the flock, pastors and preachers. He said God told him to tell the pastors to stop and they were like, "Well, who are you?" And he said God told him that no one else around the pastors would step up and say, "Well, you know this is wrong..."

But anyhow, he was talking about how during a praise and worship service, one of the pastors wife was slashed up by the enemy and how it was all in the news. He told the pastor two years before it happened and one day it just happened.

Anyone hear about this?

Yes, that was up by me in Hackensack. The pastor's wife was attacked by another woman that attended the church in the ladies bathroom.

OhmyKimB

I was trying to do a google search too but the women from CTN is suppose to call me back later on to let me know.

I was watching CTN and this guy called in and was talking about how he received several dreams about many pastors in some part of New Jersey. He said it was like he was looking in through a hole and could see what they were doing (all their type of sins or bones in their closets). He said God kept telling him, but now look behind this wall and it just kept getting worst and worst. Then he said he was led to Ezekiel 8 and it was the same thing that happened to him except in Ezekiel God was showing Ezekiel priests and their closet sins.

So, he said God told him to go and tell the people they need to stop in this particular city/district. They didn't want to listen and he said that if they don't repent that Satan would come in and I guess wreak havoc. He told the pastors but anyhow, one Sunday morning during "Praise and Worship" the pastors wife just got slashed up, with noone touching her. Kind of like that combustable stuff when people just blow up. But anyhow he asked God and he said God said that Satan came in and did it.

Weird, I know. I'm waiting for the name of the website. He said it was all in the news and everything.

I dunno what all this is...and it's confusing me reading this too. It was another member she had mental problems...It was a year or two ago now. I can't remember the FULL story...my mother knows I can ask her though....but all this someone else told you I don't know about

HeChangedMyName

Sounds to me like someone somewhere is giving the too much credit. BeyondBlessed, since you can say that it was an incident in your area that you are familiar with, I would go with that.

chicacanella

okay, i must've misheard what he said cause while he was talking, I was like, :blush:. He had said that God said Satan had something to do with it directly.

I know it sounded to weird that is why I am glad I came and asked you guys.

Thanks

OhmyKimB

^^^Honestly this is the only thing I've ever heard of happening up here or in the state so honestly I believe that more was just being added to it...I forgot to ask my mom but I will go back and ask her