Anyone know what hair color Chrisette is rocking?

Smiley79

Can anyone give me an idea of the color that Chrisette is rocking in the first photo? (link below) I really like that...it's very subtle and cute and makes her big chop look polished.

beauty is a state of mind : this weeks hair inspiration: chrisette michelle

Also, could I achieve that color with a rinse? Hopefully a natural rinse that wouldn't harm my hair. I know nothing about color and am real sceptical when it comes to it, but I would love that color when I do my BC.

iri9109

i couldnt see b/c my browser alerted me about malware when i clicked the link and wouldnt let me see it, but on curlynikki she said she uses dark and lovely box kit dyes.

eta: what color is your hair? if its light and you want the dark color she has now, a black or jet black rinse will give you that color, but if your hair is dark and you want that blondish or reddish color she had when she 1st bc'd a rinse most likely wont give you that

Last edited:

SherylsTresses

She was recently posted on CurlyNikki's site sporting a brownish TWA. -- Nevermind, I see the pic in your link above.

chebaby

she said on curly nikki, i think, that thats her natural color and in the summer it has a reddish hue.

Smiley79

Ok well that solves that, lol. Thanks ladies. with my damaged hair dillema I'm steering clear of ANY chemicals for now but for I still like the color her and was just curious.

Smiley79

Oooh good tip. I know nothing about Henna. I don't know why I'm so scared of it. The whole process seems so intimidating, lol. But it seems to give safe and healthy results. :)