Anyone let their premium fotki account go?

cmw45

Member's account has been blocked

Account is temporarily unavailable for non-technical reasons.
We apologize, please try viewing this page later.

If you were to click on my fotki this is what it currently says. I used to wonder what this meant when I would see it on other users accounts and now I know it means: This ***** ain't paid her bill.

Anyway, is there anyone who used to have a fotki account but for whatever reason has decided not to renew. I just couldn't see paying $17.00 again? If so, do you have an album elsewhere? What are cheaper/free alternatives?

I know quite a few members just have several profiles but I don't know if I want to do that. I have also toyed with the idea of no longer keeping an album at all and possibly just updating my siggy photo. Which hasn't been updated in almost four months:look:

Member's account has been blocked

Account is temporarily unavailable for non-technical reasons.
We apologize, please try viewing this page later.

If you were to click on my fotki this is what it currently says. I used to wonder what this meant when I would see it on other users accounts and now I know it means: This ***** ain't paid her bill.

Anyway, is there anyone who used to have a fotki account but for whatever reason has decided not to renew. I just couldn't see paying $17.00 again? If so, do you have an album elsewhere? What are cheaper/free alternatives?

I know quite a few members just have several profiles but I don't know if I want to do that. I have also toyed with the idea of no longer keeping an album at all and possibly just updating my siggy photo. Which hasn't been updated in almost four months:look:
$17? That's all you paid?! I paid $35 and that's why I didn't renew mine either. I'm looking for other alternatives too. That's just too much for me to pay when I don't update the darned thing that much anyway.

I had the free fotki. It was annoying so i erased it and will update in my siggy and posts from now on.

Back