Anyone NOT use ANY growth aids?

SheenaVee

I dnt. I want to but these growth aids are kinda expensive for me right now. (im a student) anyone else not use any growth aids?

You don't have to use them - the most certain growth aid is gentleness, patience, and time, all of which are free.

:look:

We just impatient. :lol:

You don't have to use them - the most certain growth aid is gentleness, patience, and time, all of which are free.

Yep. Your hair will grow fine without it... some of just feel the need to nudge it along if we can :lol:

Why not try eating a more healthy diet with a good amount of protein, taking a multi vit every day and drinking 8 glasses of water a day? Working out? I've heard of people drinking carrot juice and eating eggs for growth. Maybe internal things are easier to do on a budget :yep:

btw... I do use one

Honestly, I think MOST members of the board DO NOT use growth aids. No official stats, but it seems to be the case.

Yep. Your hair will grow fine without it... some of just feel the need to nudge it along if we can :lol:

Why not try eating a more healthy diet with a good amount of protein, taking a multi vit every day and drinking 8 glasses of water a day? Working out? I've heard of people drinking carrot juice and eating eggs for growth. Maybe internal things are easier to do on a budget :yep:

btw... I do use one

Excellent point! Just increasing blood flow to the scalp will help - hang your head off the edge of your bed, and give yourself a scalp massage once a day - that'll help, too!

yup! i'm a student too and i started drinking way more water, bought a $4 bottle of hair/skin/nails vitamins and did that for 2 months before i had any idea what a growth aid WAS.

I don't use growth aids. I've tried to in the past, though. I used to take MSM and biotin, but I stopped because MSM is expensive and I just don't remember to take pills that much. I was also taking a multivitamin. I remembered to take them back when I was using Flinstones Gummies (because they taste awesome :yep:) but once I went back to taking One a Day Women's I stopped taking them. I also used to drink Green Tea with honey, eat seaweed, and eat blueberries for hair growth purposes, but that didn't last long. Pretty much the only things I do now is drink ACV and Aloe Vera Juice, and that's more for detox/weight-loss purposes anyway.

i thought nearly everone on the board did. i hate taking pills so i dnt think i could take any internal ones and if i did buy megatek or bt i dnt think i would be bothered to put it on everyday. oh well my hairs growing fine without them.

I don't. I try not to get on every bandwagon that passes. I stick to what works for my hair. I'm enough of a PJ, I don't need to add growth aids to the list. And besides, my hair grows fast enough for me.

I don't, but I want to. I guess I would agree that it is impatience which causes me to want to lol...

I don't. I'm too lazy for all that. And I don't like funny smells or lots of hassle. If it were exceptionally easy and stink free, I might do it. But I know consistency would be a problem. Refer to the second sentence in this post. So, um, no.

I do take vitamins though, but that's really for general health.

I did jump on the MN bandwagon for maybe 2 months got decent growth but the whole MN/MT/MTG/OCT etc kind of freaks me out the more I read up on it. But I still get decent growth without them so I'm happy and patience will be just fine

I'm in the same boat student-wise. I used BT at one time, but I don't think I got any significant growth, but then again I never realize my hair is growing. I'll just continue to massage my scalp and baby my hair.

I don't. I have my regimen down to a science and don't need any possible setbacks that could've been avoided had I just been patient.

I current do, but I may stop because I absolutely hate how oily it makes my hair:yep: Besides, I am trying to see how much I can grow my hair with just proper care. We will see!
I think as soon as I am done with my current growth aids I will be out:yep:

I have in the past (MN, BT) and i have notice good growth but I rather focus on the "Health" of my hair rather than the "length". :yep:

Back