ANYONE RECOMMEND A CHALLENGE?

gabulldawg

Hey, as you guys probably know, I am a newbie and I'm looking for a challenge to join that would really boost my hair growth and have me seeing great results. Any suggestions?

RabiaElaine

Well you guys know what I'm going to say ;)

Hide Your Hair Challenge!! Check out the pics in my siggy for the results I've had since we started hiding our hair a year ago. We are about to start a new one in a day or so. We are coming out of hiding tonight actually.

Whatever challenge you choose just make sure it's one that you can be consistent with. That's the most important thing in my opinion.

BTW Welcome :wave:

gabulldawg

Great responses so far. Thanks!! I think I can definitely do the deep condition once a week challenge! As for the hide your hair challenge, what does that entail? Would I have to wear wigs, weave, or would I just have to keep my hair up in buns and stuff?

GoingNatural

HYH Challenge. I didn't do it as a challenge but I wear my hair is ponytails all the time and wore my hair in weaves the majority of my transition. When you don't mess with your hair on a daily basis you definitely see the fruits of your labor.