Anyone still using BBD STRETCH GROWTH CREME?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, I Pulled Out BBD Formula 1845 Outta My Stash. It's a Hair Oil (Jar).

And SURPRISE: the ingredients are listed:

Petroleum,:nono: Lanolin, Quinine, Sulfur, Mustard Oil, Essential Oils and Vitamin A, D, E, & F.

*sorta smells like brown mustard*:look:

But I will try it out.:look:

Guitarhero

I just learned of this product and wondered about it. The results are marvelous. I don't need to use heat, though, to get a straighter look. But what I'm interested in is the moisturization. Keala oil has mustard oil in it? I wonder what's in the stretch. I'd like to try it but 55.00????

davisbr88

^^ Thanks for finding the half-priced one! Lol. Because $55 is NOT where it's at for me right now.
For the ladies that still use it who are natural or transitioning, do you find that you have to use an additional heat protectant, or does it do the trick alone?

jada1111

Has anyone ordered these products from the Irby's link? It is not working for me.

Ooops! Gurl, I see you found the thread, so ignore my texts.

Going to get the Glass today in Studio City. The BBD Stretch is out of my budget right now. Besides, I have several deep conditioners I really need to start using before I start buying new stuff.

Man I hate LHCF with their product junkie selves. LOL!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
i rarely use direct heat. i typically use indirect heat (hooded dryer) when roller setting or air dry my hair my hear with the scarf method. would this product work with air dry and/or indirect heat styling methods? and, does the product really work as marketed? stops breaking, moisturizes hair and makes it shiny?

Nova

This may be a silly question, can this product be used for stretching relaxers? Has anyone benefited from using BBD Stretch Creme? If so, in what way?

Lucky's Mom

This dude is so all over the place in his videos... For me.....No ingredients = No purchase.....

He does not even know what he is talking about.... :nono:......

eajaye2u

This may be a silly question, can this product be used for stretching relaxers? Has anyone benefited from using BBD Stretch Creme? If so, in what way?

I use this for stretching in between texlaxes using this as a leave in. I also use the glass. It keep my breakage down to a minumim. It only takes a small amount. I have had my jars for almost a year now and have half left.
The ingredients are on our forum. Please use google to find the original threads. There are many.

jada1111

This dude is so all over the place in his videos... For me.....No ingredients = No purchase.....

He does not even know what he is talking about.... :nono:......

See? This is MY problem with him too. He seems to be way on the eccentric side, but he really is good at his craft.

I purchased the Glass, used it yesterday, but I'm not gonna give a real review yet until I try it again, but this time with a leave-in. I don't really like using leave-ins, but some styling products require them and I think Glass may be one of them.

So far I like it, but my hair felt dry. Looked great, but didn't like how it felt, so I want to try use it with something underneath it so that I can be fair with my review.

OrangeMoon

I'm glad I found this post. I was a BSS and picked up a flyer/card and it's a bit misleading. I would purchase it just to try it but $55 dollars noooooooo thanks!

Nova

I use this for stretching in between texlaxes using this as a leave in. I also use the glass. It keep my breakage down to a minumim. It only takes a small amount. I have had my jars for almost a year now and have half left.
The ingredients are on our forum. Please use google to find the original threads. There are many.

Thanks for the info. I'm lookng for something to help me stretch and scale down breakage. I'll check out the ingredients, then make a decision. My breakage is off the chain! I'm trying to stretch to 12/wks. I only have
2-1/2 wks. to go, I'll probably make it with about 7 or 8 strands left on my head.:sad::sad::sad: