Anyone still order from www.baddproducts.com?

Tene

I wanted to order the stretch growth creme, and the curling creme and I seen that he had the sample size of the growth creme. I wanted to order from him and I was wondering if anyone still order they're stuff from his site. If so how soon do you get the products and what is the customer service like?

Healthb4Length

I got the products after a week and a half, he told me it was because the shampoo was back ordered. I didn't get a chance to order anything new so I'm not really sure about how good they are with shipping.

marmcdo1

I have ordered twice from the website. The first time my order came within 8 days. I had to call on the second order to see what was taking so long. They apparently had a problem with the ordering system, but have since had the problem fixed. I have to say that the customer service was excellent, she was very apoligetic, and she sent me a free gift for my inconvience, which floored me when I got it because it was a bottle of the Keala oil. After reading another post about the other site's selling the products not being legit, I will continue to order from the badd website.

P.S. You are my first post, I'm so excited. I have been a lurker for a while and finally joined. This website is WONDERFUL. I have lurked at other sites, but always come back to this one, which I will now call my homesite. Who knew learing about hair could be so interesting. I thank all of the oldheads on this site for all of the fantastic information. I hope to become as knowledgeable as they are one day.

dlewis

marmcdo1 said:
I have ordered twice from the website. The first time my order came within 8 days. I had to call on the second order to see what was taking so long. They apparently had a problem with the ordering system, but have since had the problem fixed. I have to say that the customer service was excellent, she was very apoligetic, and she sent me a free gift for my inconvience, which floored me when I got it because it was a bottle of the Keala oil. After reading another post about the other site's selling the products not being legit, I will continue to order from the badd website.

P.S. You are my first post, I'm so excited. I have been a lurker for a while and finally joined. This website is WONDERFUL. I have lurked at other sites, but always come back to this one, which I will now call my homesite. Who knew learing about hair could be so interesting. I thank all of the oldheads on this site for all of the fantastic information. I hope to become as knowledgeable as they are one day.

Just wanted to say welcome to the site.

Tene

Boy ya'll are right I just spoke with the guy and he's really nice. He told me the shipping was free and he's packing up my order and I should expect it in two days. I also like that they have the sample jar of stretch and you can get 2 curling glass cremes for $24.99.