Anyone still using Cowboy Magic?

Raine054

Hello Ladies,

I'm about 13 weeks post and my tangles/matting problems have just begun.

I have some matting that I have to de-tangle in the back but I've found that patience is the key.

It might take me 3 hours though...:nono:

I remember everyone used to rave about Cowboy Magic but I haven't heard much about it lately?

Is anyone still using it. Please share your stores.

-Thanks so much

Coffee

I am still using it, mainly after 5 - 6 weeks post relaxer. It removes tangles really well.

Raine054

Does it leave a buildup in your hair ladies?

What is the consistency of the tangles?

Anyone have the ingredients?

poookie

glad i saw this thread. i'm 10 weeks post and along with tons of tangles, i'm starting to matt as well. gonna give cowboy magic a try.

Coffee

I just used Cowboy Magic and I'm 8 weeks post, the comb glided though my hair,

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ethylhexy Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance

Last edited:

Raine054

Wow, thanks so much ladies.

My curls are quite loose but I've always have major de-tangling issues. It's like the shed hair just wraps around the others and creates knots and matted hair.

Nothing has EVER worked for me. I hope this cowboy magic does the trick.

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

Saved my hair just last weekend! It is the best! I will not venture out and try my own hair again, knowing I only have the use of one hand, what a mess! You don't want to know ;0( COWBOY MAGIC and a good friend saved my hair!

Raine054

I just untangled my hair last Sunday and I lost about 2 fistfuls of hair due to matting and tangling.

My cowboy magic is on its way.

blackbarbie986

bought some this week, trying it out and flat ironing tomorrow. it's really rainy today, as it always seems to happen whenever i straighten my hair. lol.

sheba1

^^^ :lol:

I love this stuff. It's great for braids/weave take downs and I also use it like one would sabino when flat ironing. Better ingredients than sabino and much much cheaper. I got a big ole bottle of cowboy magic for cheaper than what I paid for a teensy wincy little bottle of sabino :rolleyes:

Hairsofab

I ran out of this a few months ago and never got another bottle. I don't know why not just never made it back to the horse supply store. But I really really need more of it. It is the only thing that detangles my hair without a lot of buildup. Its just kind of expensive.

guudhair

is this used as a prepoo to detangle before washing/cowashing or afterwards?...and is the name Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine?

Last edited:

tallnomad

is this used as a prepoo to detangle before washing/cowashing or afterwards?...and is the name Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine?

Yes, that is the correct name. I LOVE that stuff. I usually alternate between it and Chi Silk Infusion. They both do a great job, but Cowboy is cheaper.

P.S. I used Cowboy Magic on my twists/bun in my siggy. My hair normally would never have a shine to it.

Hairsofab

I bought some eqyss detangler instead of cowboy magic this time. I want to try something new and I've heard good things about it.