Anyone tried the new Carol's Daughter products?

prettyinpurple

I searched but didn't see any threads.

Hair Milk The Original Curl Definer
-- appears to be a different formulation than the normal Hair Milk

Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Shampoo

Hair Milk Perfecting Conditioner

Hair Milk Lite The Curl Booster

I've never been a big CD fan, but I'll check these out the next time I'm in Sephora. Particularly the Lite Milk. Didn't care for the Hair Milk, will see if it's any different. The only CD products I've liked are the spray leave in conditioner and the smoothie deep condish.

Shaley

Hmmm....I'd like to know how well the 'curl' products work? I've been trying to find a product to help with my bantu knots.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Thanks for posting this OP, I didn't even know they had new products since I'm trying to finish my stash before buying any new hair products.

Nubenap22

Yea the only thing I've tried from them is their Tui leave in spray ( smells orgasmic) and they're jamaican and groove body oils.....got them for 5 bucks at TJ Maxx lol.....Maybe once I finish my transition I'll try it

NIN4eva

Too expensive. Not worth it unless you have disposable income. There are better - more affordable options.

chebaby

i like carols daughter. ive been using her hair milk(the old one) since i went natural and i like it. its heavier than the kbb hair milk so i use this one more as a moisturizer than i do a leave in.
i will be trying this new line, thanx OP. i am interested in the hair milk, light hair milk, and conditioner.

the carols daughter products i use aand love already are the hair milk, tui shampoo, and while i havent used them a long while i love her smoothies. i have a couple jars i will go back too. when i was transitioning the were great for overnight conditioning and were great at detangling my hair. my relaxed hair also lover her healthy hair butter but i havent used it since being natural. i might buy a jar and try them on my twists.

i was never than fond of her spray leave ins though.