Anyone tried VIRGIN HAIR FERTILIZER

LABETT

I have been using it for a month and 2 week and I agree with you on thicker hair.
I was mainly concentrating on my hair line and it is definitely thicker.

AtlantaJJ

You don't mind the Petrolium and the Lanolin? I read that it was really greasy and it gave someone mega pimples because of the grease. It did sound interesting to me until I read that those items were first in the ingredients list. :perplexed

medina78

You don't mind the Petrolium and the Lanolin? I read that it was really greasy and it gave someone mega pimples because of the grease. It did sound interesting to me until I read that those items were first in the ingredients list. :perplexed

No not really, i dont know if you know who Edgar Cayce is but even he recommended pertoleum jelly for bald ppl.I also never use so much to get my hair greasy i use only a tiny amount massaged very well to my scalp only and no more than 3x a week. No pimples so far. Funny i was telling my older sis about it and how it was growing my hair and she screamed saying she been using the same thing for 2 month with alot of growth and thickness (2x a week). She said she found out about it in london where she live, 3 guys came to the salon to get their hair braided and they all had mid-back lenght hair, they told her about it...sorry about any typos

medina78

am on my 4th tube of Virgin Hair Fertilizer and I cannot believe how wonderful it is. I have been trying to grow my hair for years and the little bit of growth would just break off. Since using this product, my hair is growing like crazy and gives a great looking texture to my hair as I am transitioning. I pull my hair into a ponytail and snap on the UPA Clip and I am loving it.

One problem though, it smells terrible, kind of like Ben Gay(the stuff for joint pain). It smells at night when I put it in my hair and tie it down with a scarf, but in the morning when I take the scarf off, my hair looks incredible and the smell is very light.

Just wanted to share my success with this product. The results are worth my husbands complaining about the smell

LOL, I'm not mad at ya. The only reason I even tried it and stuck with it is because the sales lady at the beauty supply store where I shop has this incredibly thick beautiful hair and swears that it is because she uses the hair fertilizer religously. When I saw results after the first month, I have stuck with it. It is definately worth the try for anyone having little or no results otherwise. And especially if you are having thinning at the temples. I was bald at the temples and now have full and thickening hair at the temples and throughout my head

i found this when i was researching the product

SilverSurfer

am on my 4th tube of Virgin Hair Fertilizer and I cannot believe how wonderful it is. I have been trying to grow my hair for years and the little bit of growth would just break off. Since using this product, my hair is growing like crazy and gives a great looking texture to my hair as I am transitioning. I pull my hair into a ponytail and snap on the UPA Clip and I am loving it.

One problem though, it smells terrible, kind of like Ben Gay(the stuff for joint pain). It smells at night when I put it in my hair and tie it down with a scarf, but in the morning when I take the scarf off, my hair looks incredible and the smell is very light.

Just wanted to share my success with this product. The results are worth my husbands complaining about the smell

LOL, I'm not mad at ya. The only reason I even tried it and stuck with it is because the sales lady at the beauty supply store where I shop has this incredibly thick beautiful hair and swears that it is because she uses the hair fertilizer religously. When I saw results after the first month, I have stuck with it. It is definately worth the try for anyone having little or no results otherwise. And especially if you are having thinning at the temples. I was bald at the temples and now have full and thickening hair at the temples and throughout my head

i found this when i was researching the product

Do you have any pictures of your hair growth since using this product?

Mz.DeepSoul

I also have used this and it made my newgrowth thicker. I used it everyother day or skipped a couple of days in between application. I'm going to start back using it this month with some black castor oil. I found it at my local African Store.

hothair

:yep: used this pre- LHCF with lovely results. I figure my scalp loves sulphur. I stopped 1. Because of the smell and 2. My stylist said they changed the formula AND had a lot of copies out this is about a year and a half ago.

I use/ MTG/ BT? my sulphur mix with good results so I figure its the sulphur that does it for me

LABETT

:yep: used this pre- LHCF with lovely results. I figure my scalp loves sulphur. I stopped 1. Because of the smell and 2. My stylist said they changed the formula AND had a lot of copies out this is about a year and a half ago.

I use/ MTG/ BT? my sulphur mix with good results so I figure its the sulphur that does it for me
I had a friend bring me some back from Africa and he said there are fake tubes of this product and he had to careful where he bought it from.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I bought mine online, but I've seen the tubes in local BSS here in the DC area. Can anyone who has both the "real" and "fake" tube please post the ingredients for both?

Thanks!

SP

medina78

Hi Medina-
I'm from the Chicagoland area. Where do you buy this?
Thanks for sharing your results.

Hi cherryhair, well mine came from london but i think you can get them off ebay. Also mine is over 3 yrs old so im sure its the original. Not sure about the difference between the real and the fake. My older sister sent me another tube last week, but the writing on the tube look lighter so does the product, but smell and feels the same

http://public.fotki.com/medina78/

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Medina, your hair looks AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! :worship2: You're making a sister wanna go natural with the quickness! :yep::clapping:

Please keep us updated on your progress. We want to see pics from now vs. months down the line from using this product.

Thanks ;)

medina78

Medina, your hair looks AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! :worship2: You're making a sister wanna go natural with the quickness! :yep::clapping:

Please keep us updated on your progress. We want to see pics from now vs. months down the line from using this product.

Thanks ;)

No problema, by the end of the year ill take new pics. I believe this product is gonna work, ive heard alot about from my sister over in London also its been working for me....SUNSHINELADY im sorry to disappoint you, but i have no regimen my hair has grown this long because of braids and my diet, if you only knew how badly i treated my hair, you would think i deserved to be bald! I am soo glad i found this site you guys are the best!

tocktick

my mum uses this. she has bad hair care practices so i can't tell you what effect it has. i did see the ingredients recently and it has things used in other growth aids. sulphur and horsetail herb to name two. i wouldn't be scared by the other questionable ingredients. people are using other aids with some less than stellar things in them yet it's working.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

my dominican hair stylist just recommended this product to me for big, thick and long hair...to-day!!! anymore reviews?

she had a used-up tube in her salon and sells it for $15...she says it really works...really quickly...