Anyone use CHI Products? (besides the serum)

Butterfly08

I picked up the Nourish Intense silk bath (a poo) and the Curl Reserve rinse out con and leave in spray. I am loving everything! My hair feels so smooth and moisturized. But these products get mediocre reviews on MUA and reviews anywhere else are hard to find.

Has anyone tried the other CHI products besides their infamous Silk Infusion?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Iluvsmuhgrass

I've tried it both ways and it works best for my hair when I use it for blow drying. It feels a little stiff at first then it's incredibly soft. :yep:

iri9109

I love love love the CHI Keratin Mist. I leaves my hair so strong and when I blow dry my hair is gives it a lot of body

I love the Keratin Mist :yep: I also have some of the Nourish Intense conditioner. Good stuff. :yep:

i forgot about the keratin mist! i used it last year either when i was transitioning or soon after my BC...it was really good:yep:...i just used it as a leave in spray, or to refresh my hair...i think i'm gonna pick some up next time i see it in TJMaxx.

Your Cheeziness

I don't care for the Silk Infusion and I've tried it so many times as well as the Sally GVP version. I do like the CHI Infra Treatment and the CHI Straight Guard. I use them with each wash regimen since I use direct heat.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I use the CHI Keratin mist after each wash and I put it on right before airdrying. I also use the CHI SI and I love that also. Been using both consistently since day one of my hair journey.

I bought a sample size of the Iron Guard but for some reason I can't remember why I never used it again.

MRJ1972

I use the Iron Guard and it keeps my hair protected when flat ironing- my hair no longer smells like it has been burned.

I also use the infra treatment.

Your Cheeziness

Nordstrom Rack also has great discount prices (better than Target) on the grey/red bottle CHI line in larger sizes as well as other salon brands like Matrix Biolage.

iri9109

i also have the SI and the iron guard...they're both ok, but i dont straighten my hair often, and the iron guard has alcohol in it.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I really like the Iron Guard Heat Protectant. Gets my hair super straight.

glamazon386 I forgot about that! How do you use it and how much do you use? I think I was a little heavy handed (and paranoid :lol: ) because I'd use it and it felt like I was flash frying my grass. It would stick together and not have the swing or bounce that it did prior. *sigh* It's still sitting in my cabinet.

EbonyCPrincess

I use Chi Clean Start to clarify and chelate. IDK if its even still on the market I bought it at ROSS or TJMaxx. But it does a great job.

glamazon386

glamazon386 I forgot about that! How do you use it and how much do you use? I think I was a little heavy handed (and paranoid :lol: ) because I'd use it and it felt like I was flash frying my grass. It would stick together and not have the swing or bounce that it did prior. *sigh* It's still sitting in my cabinet.

I just use a little bit right before I run the flat iron over my hair. If it gets sticky you might be using too much. Are you using anything else on your hair before you spray it on?

mzsophisticated26

Nordstrom Rack also has great discount prices (better than Target) on the grey/red bottle CHI line in larger sizes as well as other salon brands like Matrix Biolage.

yep that is where I purchase my CHI keratin mist from for $9.99 since I found it about a month ago and I can't find it in TJMaxx or marshalls anymore.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I love the Keratin Mist :yep: I also have some of the Nourish Intense conditioner. Good stuff. :yep:

ITA --This conditioner is good, and I only leave it on for about 5mins after a cowash. Soft/smooth hair.

I've been wondering about the CHI Organics line. I see it in a BSS all the time.