Anyone use the Joico K-Pak Reconstrx Vapor Iron - flat iron: pic included

DKO

I was curious to see if anyone has used this Joico K-Pak Reconstrx Vapor Iron and if so what did you think about it?

Here's a brief description:
The flat iron is a unique hair pressing gear whose chamber is filled with Reconstrx Vapor Fuel, the essential liquid that serves as a fuel to the iron. When heated, the liquid releases as vapor along with every press, penetrates into hair and makes them super straight. The Flat Iron essentially straightens hair, reduces breakage unlike other hair pressing equipments and takes lesser time to attain the 'craved for' look.

The Joico K-PAK Reconstrx Vapor Iron has a special chamber to hold the Joico K-Pak Reconstrx Vapor Fuel, a revolutionary liquid that transforms with heat into a deep-penetrating vapor that delivers all the benefits of Joico K Pak as you style. With every pass, hair is infused with the Vaporfuel, decreasing hair breakage by 40%. It also reduces color loss and minimizes straightening time.
Key Benefits:
• Repairs & protects as you style
• Faster, gentler smoothing & styling
• Leaves hair healthier & shinier than before

ReconstRx VaporIron Features:
• Reservoir to hold VaporFuel
• 1.25” vented ceramic/silicone hybrid plates
• Ceramic heat technology
• 9-foot-long tangle-free swivel cord
• Auto shut off feature turns iron off after 120 minutes of non-use
• Adjustable temperature control takes you from 284 F to 410 F
in seconds
• Closure latch for easy storage and travel
K-PAK ReconstRx VaporIron Includes:
• VaporFuel 3.4 oz. starter
• Styling DVD featuring Joico International Artistic Director Damien Carney

mzsophisticated26

There was a long thread a few months back or year ago and quite a few ladies purchased it and had good reviews. I think member charmtreese started the thread. I wanted to purchase the iron

DKO

Ok I didn't realize there was a thread already. I'm going to look for it. Thanks.

hj3046

I have that iron. At first I really liked it but now I'm not so sure. It could be because I have not found the best d/c for me so my hair doesn't feel all that great before flat ironing. The first 2 times I used it (and I can't for the life of me remember what my regimen was when I did) it made my hair feel uber soft.