Anyone using BIOSILK products?

I'm currently deciding what products to buy as i've almost run out of the things i usually use. I've been looking for hair products that have silk proteins, panthenol and keratin in them.

I know that most of the JOICO products contain either silk or keratin protein but i've also noticed that most of the BIOSILK products also contain these and it's a tad cheaper than JOICO.

I'm currently looking at BIOSILK fruit cocktail reconstructing treatment, fruit cocktail shampoo, hydrating conditioner and the silk therapy leave-in. Which ever product line i choose to go for, i'm only going to get one product at a time that way i'm not spending too much

As a side note, i do have the JOICO K-PAK deep reconstructor and i'm not sure if it's had any effects on my hair

Here's a link for where i'm going to get the BIOSILK from incase anyone is interested BIOSILK - Hair Care - StrawberryNET.com (Australia)

labellenoire

I don't know about all the other products in the line but I use the silk therapy leave-in and I honestly think it is one product I cannot live without (at least in terms of heat styling).

I am a natural and heat usuage is part of my regimen (at least in the winter), hence why I LOVE the silk therapy leave in. So basically, see below for how I use it:

After washing (w/ poo) and conditioning my hair, I use KeraCare Super Reconstructor, wash it out after 10 minutes and then DC. I towel dry after my DC until my hair is damp and then apply a leave-in conditioner (either a combo of Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer & Taliah Waajid Mist Bodifer or a combo of Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer & TIGI Let It Be Leave (I've never seen anyone mention this product on this board). I only use a DIME size of these combos per section. I then apply a DIME size of the silk therapy leave-in (per section) and comb through. Then blow dry and flat iron. I emphasise the DIME size because any more than that will leave my hair weighed down by products. The silk therapy leave in works like a charm all the time. It serves as a heat protectant and leave in (at least it works like that on my hair) and I have suffered NO heat damage.

This works for me but maybe other ladies use it differently?