APL?!?!?! let me know ladies!

TheQueenBeeMaya

Ladies!

I think i've finally done it! I've been on this board since november, with a starting length of SL and last night as I was moisturizing I realized....I think I finally made APL! It's a little hard to tell since my hair isn't straightened in this picture, but i'm on a no heat self challenge, so this will have to do! tell me what you think! :grin:

photo-92.jpg

I usually measure APL from the back, but you're definitely APL from the front! You're probably APL or reallyclose from the back too. Take another pic?

I'm with unalteredone. You've made it in the front. But for me, apl is higher in the front than in the back so you may want to take another pic just to be sure.

Thanks ladies! I have been measuring from the front myself, I will be sure to a back measurement for more accuracy

my short arms can't reach my hair from the back, i'm only 5'1"! i'll definitely take one when i flat iron my hair for my birthday

Looks like it to me, especially since you're actually pulling hair in the back around towards the front. So I'm sure it's APL from all angles. Congrats!

Back