Applying Bee Mine-

janaq2003

I don't know if i'm being too heavy-handed or what but.. my hair is so oily! Anyone out there got any pointers on how to apply w/o creating an oily mess?
BTW, I'm loving the product!

Qualitee

Hi, I put mine in a applicator bottle with small point. I would never use bee mine directly from the bottle:nono:. Regardless on how u apply the bee mine its still going to be an oily mess:lachen: IMO. HTH:grin:

Rapunzel*

my hair doesnt get greasy, i apply it to my scalp:yep:, and apply aussie moist on my ends and baggy at night:grin:i dab a little water on my hair and ends then apply aussie

doll-baby

Sorry, I don't have a great solution for you, but I can empathize with you. Bee mine makes my sew-in really oily, even with a light hand. so I try to limit it to once every two to three days and I wash just the hair from my sew in ( not my scalp ) the next morning after applying it the night before.

But the upside is that I have gotten great new growth in just 2 weeks after relaxing, which is unheard of for me:grin: I usually just start to see new growth 3 weeks post!