April 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Either tomorrow or Monday, I will do the following:
Prepoo w/aloe vera gel and essential oils
Shampoo w/clay mix
APB Fenugreek DC
Style in WNG w/UFD Curly Magic and Ecoslay’s JS

Celestialx

last night ☆

pre-poo:
evco overnight

today ☀️

cleanse: joico moisture recovery shampoo
color rinse: adore jet black (★: i actually just tried this for the first time on my last wash day and fell in madlyyy ♥︎♥︎♥︎ in love, fr. it's a little ironic b/c i actually really love my natural sandy brown hair color with my undertones - it's the most flattering and cohesive for my skin, i think - but my strands are literally so baby baby microscopic fine lol -_- that the black dye made me realize just how much hair i was missing as far as moisturizing/sealing and overall product application, just b/c i couldn't fully see some of the lightest parts and didn't realize just how high my density actually is in some spots. so my hair ended up being super hydrated and defined after my first rinse just for that reason alone, imo. i just don't think i used nearly enough bc it's fading already and i haven't even rinsed it yet lol. so im gonna try to be more heavy handed this time and then give any semi-permanents a rest for a few wks)
hydrating d/c: joico moisture recovery treatment balm
cuticle sealant: roux porosity control
r/o: shea moisture coconut & hibiscus curl and shine masque (*s2c)

tomorrow ☆

cuticle sealant/liquid:
aloe vera juice + water 2:1 mix
l/i: shea moisture coconut & hibiscus curl and shine masque + aussie 3 min. miracle moist (*s2c)
botanical gel: shea moisture coconut & hibiscus curling gel souffle
serum: fantasia ic frizz buster serum
sealant: raw african shea butter (kuza brand)
heavy gel: fantasia ic hair polisher gel w/ sparkle lites

NaturalEnigma

My scalp has been super itchy and sore. I had itchy scalp issues in the past and it seems to be returning. I reluctantly brought Head and Shoulders shampoo. I remember in the past it kept my itchy scalp at bay, but it was drying. Now I see they have a new line enriched with argan oil and jojoba oil. They also removed sulfates and other harsh ingredients from their product. I purchased it, but I was still paranoid that it would make my hair dry so I did one wash with my shampoo bar and used the H&S shampoo for my second wash. So far so good.....I also brought Taraji P Henson's scalp scrub "Never Salty". I liked it. The peppermint is strong, and my scalp was tingling all over. I went against the instructions and applied it to my scalp on dry hair. I was afraid that the scrub would make my hair dry so I prepooed my hair with conditioner. I used my Hot Headz cap and let it sit for a couple hours, my scalp was TINGLING. My scalp looked so clean after washing my hair. I'll probably do the scrub routine once a month. I don't want to aggravate my scalp. I followed up with my conditioner (can't remember the name right now), steamed my hair, rinsed and applied Shescentit coco-creme leave-in, aloe vera mixed with Chagrin Valley Natural's Detangling tea as a spritz, As I am twisting creme, and oil and twisted my hair.