April - June 2006 Fast & Prayer Schedule Print & Keep For Records

star

See the attach file with the schedule and information on fasting. Also there are other threads on the site about this subject. God Bless!!!

Last edited:

shalom

Star - Thanks for the info on fasting. I will admit I haven't been fasting along with you guys lately, as a diabetic (I'm required to eat) so I just didn't know how I could do this, now I have discovered a way to get the nutrients and energy needed without eating a meal so I'll be joining the fast with rest of you.

Prayer request: For the last couple of months I have been going through a heavy depression, the worse part for me is I've never really been depressed a lot so I just don't know how to handle this. The depression is starting to effect my relationship with my family, friends and even work associates, I'm just so darn angry and mad a couple of times I've been close to physical reaching out and touching a few people but I walked away because I knew it wasn't them it was me. Yall I'm waking up every morning angry with my mind made up I ain't taken nobody's crap........... I have been hell on 2 feet. I'm at the point now where I'm getting scared because I know this is effecting my relationship with the Lord. I've been so bad I've had to say to myself girl if you don't change God almighty is going to come down and kill you. Also, because my attitude has been so bad it's been really hard for me to pinpoint where I may have fallen off at????? Please keep me in your prayers ladies.

I never really understood depression before because I had not really experience it but now my heart and prayers go out to all those who are suffering.

GOD BLESSED.:)

star

Depression is a spirit and it can be bound and destroyed in Jesus Name. I want you to take some unused oil of any kind and put in seperate bottle or vile and say this simple pray "Father change this oil from a nature use to a spiritual use in Jesus name Amen" say the pray out loud so the devil can hear you. Use this oil every day when get out of the bed and when you go to bed anoint yourself in the sign of the cross on your forehead, ears, eyes and everywhere else I do my tongue, lips, bottom of feet, stomach, breast, throat and my vagina, yes everywhere the devil wants to mess you God wants to bless. Just use little oil and anoint your body. God has showed me that the spirit is getting on you at night this is why you are waking up angry. The oil represents the Holy Spirit and anoint asking God to touch that part of your body. We know war begins in the mind. You can also PM with your number so I can call you if you have questions and so we can pray together. Consider yourself healed in Jesus name I denounce depression right now over your life and bind the works of the enemy even now. In Jesus Name Amen!!

Just the fact you reached out God will move DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

shalom said:
Star - Thanks for the info on fasting. I will admit I haven't been fasting along with you guys lately, as a diabetic (I'm required to eat) so I just didn't know how I could do this, now I have discovered a way to get the nutrients and energy needed without eating a meal so I'll be joining the fast with rest of you.

Prayer request: For the last couple of months I have been going through a heavy depression, the worse part for me is I've never really been depressed a lot so I just don't know how to handle this. The depression is starting to effect my relationship with my family, friends and even work associates, I'm just so darn angry and mad a couple of times I've been close to physical reaching out and touching a few people but I walked away because I knew it wasn't them it was me. Yall I'm waking up every morning angry with my mind made up I ain't taken nobody's crap........... I have been hell on 2 feet. I'm at the point now where I'm getting scared because I know this is effecting my relationship with the Lord. I've been so bad I've had to say to myself girl if you don't change God almighty is going to come down and kill you. Also, because my attitude has been so bad it's been really hard for me to pinpoint where I may have fallen off at????? Please keep me in your prayers ladies.

I never really understood depression before because I had not really experience it but now my heart and prayers go out to all those who are suffering.

GOD BLESSED.:)