Fasting & Prayer Team Schedule for Jan.06-Mar.06 Print & Keep for Records

star

Hi, Ladies hope all is coming along to new beginnings that God has for us. See our schedule for fasting and praying as a team. God bless and love you all in Jesus.

Last edited:

BabeinChrist

star said:
Hi, Ladies hope all is coming along to new beginnings that God has for us. See our schedule for fasting and praying as a team. God bless and love you all in Jesus.

Does everyone give up food when they fast or do others give up something besides food? I'm small and need to GAIN pounds, not lose them so going witihout nourishment frightens me and honestly doesn't sound like a good idea.

On the other hand, I can't think of anything I would give up, except maybe driving to work for a week. I don't know..

star

BabeinChrist said:
Does everyone give up food when they fast or do others give up something besides food? I'm small and need to GAIN pounds, not lose them so going witihout nourishment frightens me and honestly doesn't sound like a good idea.

On the other hand, I can't think of anything I would give up, except maybe driving to work for a week. I don't know..
I would say you can give up a meal, sweets,tv show or something of sacrafice to you for God. You must during the time of fast pray and read your Bible. Some also do a juce fast with real fruit juices. Whatever you do as sacrafice to God he will bless you efforts. It is not about food but sacrafice to God and hearing from Him through prayer and His word. The Daniel fast of fruits and vegtables is another one. Their are several recorded in the Bible read the info I gave and do some research on fasting and praying. I will post some details I have on the different types of fasting. But please join us in praying and loving God as unit. There is more power we it is a group.:)

BabeinChrist

star said:
I would say you can give up a meal, sweets,tv show or something of sacrafice to you for God. You must during the time of fast pray and read your Bible. Some also do a juce fast with real fruit juices. Whatever you do as sacrafice to God he will bless you efforts. It is not about food but sacrafice to God and hearing from Him through prayer and His word. The Daniel fast of fruits and vegtables is another one. Their are several recorded in the Bible read the info I gave and do some research on fasting and praying. I will post some details I have on the different types of fasting. But please join us in praying and loving God as unit. There is more power we it is a group.:)

Alright, thanks!