are there any apps to help with haircare?

Chioniso

Is there an app for your hair routine? I know LHCF is already on iphone but it's just the forum. I was thinking more of something where you can keep track of, Last trim, last dc, products that worked etc. If there is already something like that I would be grateful if you pointed me in the right way.

NaijaNaps

My MBA-mind is ticking... "great business idea" "need business plan" :grin:

Well I don't know of any app like this.

Hope somebody gets on it and make sure it's free (get your $ from advertisers!) :look:

Majestye

Is there an app for your hair routine? I know LHCF is already on iphone but it's just the forum. I was thinking more of something where you can keep track of, Last trim, last dc, products that worked etc. If there is already something like that I would be grateful if you pointed me in the right way.
I don't know of any, but you have a great idea there!

My MBA-mind is ticking... "great business idea" "need business plan" :grin:

Well I don't know of any app like this.

Hope somebody gets on it and make sure it's free (get your $ from advertisers!) :look:
GMTA! sure was thinking the same thing! My mind said "need to learn to program an app!"

CurliDiva

I love this idea!

I'm always forgetting which "combo of products" gave me the best results. :spinning:

Glamorous_chic

naturally curly has a product finder app its called curls on the go. this is more so if you are out at the store, and want more info about a product, read reviews, read the ingredients ect. there is also the curly nikki app, which is also mainly the forum. there is also the naturally curly app called curltalk, again, i this is the forum.

kupenda

I'm sorry lol. It's called Know Your Hair. I had to check. I paid $2 for it. Gives a breakdown of the four hair types and discusses diff types of splits. Has a calendar for you to list all the different things you did to your hair with options like deep condition, detangle, etc

ETA: also has options like Cowash, HOT

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

achangedlife

I just use the Diaro app, it's a diary but you can break things down into categories. I made a category for my hair and my daughter's hair and I track our regimen/progress in there, and it's free

Sent from my LS670 using LS670