Are there any cones in this list?

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Here's the ingredient list for Suave's Lilac & Lavender Cond. just wondering if it has cones that I don't recognize. Thanks ladies.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Panthenol [Pro-Vitamin B5], Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rose (Rose Canina) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

labellenoire

Here's the ingredient list for Suave's Lilac & Lavender Cond. just wondering if it has cones that I don't recognize. Thanks ladies.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Panthenol [Pro-Vitamin B5], Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rose (Rose Canina) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Correct me if I am wrong (as I am no 'ingredient expert') but I think the bolded and underlined are cones

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Those were the 2 ingredients that were throwing me off too. I looked them up online and they're not listed as cones, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

nikolite

That was my fav conditioner for a while. I LOVE the smell (and so does hubby). I still have a little in the back of a closet somewhere.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
^^^me too, it smells wonderful and it moisturizes. I couldn't find it at my usual spot so I got the Almond & Shea Butter Suave, but according to the Suave website the Lilac and Lavender is avail. at another store in my area so I may have to hit it up this weekend.