Are there any naturals who use diva smooth?

lipyt

I used it last night on my 5 month post relaxed hair and loved it. I parted in 4 sections, applied it to dry hair (just the roots), dampend each section then gathered my hair in a loose bun. Left it in for about an hour and 20 minutes (no cap). I rinsed it out in the shower, shampooed, and conditioned and was amazed how easily I could comb through my hair once the conditioner was washed out. My hair is very coarse and this made my hair feel sooo soft and spongy, not straight. long story short, I blew it out and flat ironed and it looks freshly relaxed!
BUT what I really wanted to know was, are there any naturals using this product to make their own hair more manageable in it's natural state? I permed because my hair was so coarse and thick and painful to comb through but I can imagine that diva smooth would make it easier to detangle and maybe do a wash and go. Has anyone tried that?

Nonie

Maybe if you find the first thread where Diva Smooth was discussed and the lady behind the product came to answer questions, you can see which naturals said they would order, if any.