Argan Oil Now At Sally Beauty Supply!!!

Boujoichic

I think I will try the camden gray argan oil it's pure correct? I heard moroccan oil was mostly cones looks like the sallys version is too since I am mostly just cowashing now I wanna avoid cones

yardgirl

I found it at my favourite local BSS and, of course, I bought it. I've only used it once so far but I'm in love. A little goes a long way but it's very light on my hair and the softness and shine are incredible.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I've used argan and it works for me. Now, I'll admit, I'm a newbie and don't know how to read product labels just yet. It seems like the reviews are split - some like, some don't. I have the Moroccan Oil brand as well and to me....both are comparable. I haven't used either in a long while because I suffer with acne and felt like both were aggravating my acne because it is derived from a nut....and nuts aggravate my acne.

gladys1

Curios I would like to see some hair pictures of before and after use of argan oil from sallys

Last edited:

VirGoViXxEn

I used the Sally's brand for the first time last night and it made my hair very soft. Im condidering using this on my face as well. I will continue using this b/c i dont have 30 anything for oil!!