At the Final Hour - His Plan Comes to Fruition

loolalooh

The Lord's Timing
The Lord is never late. He is always right on time. But sometimes we forget this and place Him on our own clock. The rent is due tomorrow and yet the paycheck has not arrived. The graduation is in a month and yet there is no job offer in sight. The eviction date is in a week but there is no new apartment within reach. Each of these "deadlines" are set by man, but God is by no means restricted by the plans of man. His plan far exceeds our own; anything can happen ...

Isaiah 55
“8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Share Your Story
Share your own story of when the Lord's plan came to fruition in the "final" hour. The clock was ticking. Your back was against the wall. Yet, in that final hour of man's clock, the Lord came through for you. Or, He slowed down the clock. Or He discarded the clock altogether.

Share away ...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This is an excellent topic to share for encouraging one another ......

God is truly the 'Essence of Time'...

Bumping :bump: this thread for others to see and to save my space to come and share later. :yep:

auparavant

I can personally testify to this and when it's time, I'm going to tell everybody about it. He has been there BEFORE I needed Him in a certain place and has protected us. Praise Jesus!