Ateyaaa from You Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Has anyone been following her videos on youtube? Well she just posted a new video about a week ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Am-8RbpiSk&feature=channel_page and her hair looks about the same lenght that it has been looking since she been posting these videos. Does she cut her hair, because I was wondering why it's so healthy looking, but the same lenght.

I love Ateyaaa and subscribe to her. She gets it professionally relaxed and cut and touches up on her own for several weeks. I think she's not pushing for long hair as she gets that from wigs and pieces. She does promote Aphogee moisturizing conditioners, Affirm, Chi etc.

Last edited:

Artemis

Agreed. But it does more harm than good. Because we all know that stuff on here doesn't always work for everyone. When i first joined the forum, ladies told me don't jump on every bandwagon. So why is it hard to believe that her regi can work? She isn't shoving it down anyone's throat. I just don't understand this constant thing. And its always the same thing. Like dang, its not that serious. Why should we care what she does to her hair?

I agree. Protein is not bad, and Aphogee 2 min is protein and moisture balanced as is some of her other products. In fact, more protein is why she can use as much heat as she does. Oh, and she stated previously that she usually gets her t-ups done at the salon, but did the video b/c ppl asked her to. Take that into account. I didn't see the link in the OP, but I know her hair has grown b/c she takes care of it. Yes she does use lots of heat, but she also does a lot of protective styles. She has so many vids where she's wearing a wig. :yep:

I can't believe some ppl still bash or :nono: at her methods--its not like she is in her videos saying that she is a member here or that she's trying to be WL or TBL. I think she does what's best for her and is true to herself. It's clear that she listens to her hair enough to retain length--her hair just doesn't need what some of y'alls hair needs. Oh well. Everyone is different.

ETA: Ok I just saw the video, and like I thought her hair is gorgeous and is growing very nicely. :yep: She looks really good.

Last edited:

gorgeoushair

I agree. Protein is not bad, and Aphogee 2 min is protein and moisture balanced as is some of her other products. In fact, more protein is why she can use as much heat as she does. Oh, and she stated previously that she usually gets her t-ups done at the salon, but did the video b/c ppl asked her to. Take that into account. I didn't see the link in the OP, but I know her hair has grown b/c she takes care of it. Yes she does use lots of heat, but she also does a lot of protective styles. She has so many vids where she's wearing a wig. :yep:

I can't believe some ppl still bash or :nono: at her methods--its not like she is in her videos saying that she is a member here or that she's trying to be WL or TBL. I think she does what's best for her and is true to herself. It's clear that she listens to her hair enough to retain length--her hair just doesn't need what some of y'alls hair needs. Oh well. Everyone is different.

YES it is......you think a LHCFer would know that:grin: She also uses Kercare poo and cond for dry and itchy scalp(not sure how often) so that's some moisture there.......It seems that some people are clearly not watching all her hair related videos:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.